No announcement yet.

FC Twente's Stadium has part collapsed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon t and c have undone a few bolts pre season. Any negative posters mention where there sitting nxt year!
    All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

hear they want to blame the Sun paper,scousers advised them too.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

if you got upset about every death in the world youd top yerself.Yep its a tragedy he died and others injured and may god help them not work again.But life goes on .

Comment

i did no construction work on that building!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

neither did the steel erectors by the look of it.

Comment

Comment

twente pound supporters.that orange ##### has ulterior motives.thank **** ive gone silver
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Looks like the temporary works design has failed, I can't see the permanent works failing on that kinda scale.
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 07-07-2011, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Having since heard of the extent of the tragedy, I have deleted my previous insensitive posts and my thoughts and condolences are with the families involved and I apologise for any offence I may have caused to anyone on here.

Whilst most of my posts are done in good humour - though, admittedly, not always in good taste and most things I consider fair game - I am not beyond retracting statements if I feel I have crossed a line.

Once again, my sincerest apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                      Having since heard of the extent of the tragedy, I have deleted my previous insensitive posts and my thoughts and condolences are with the families involved and I apologise for any offence I may have caused to anyone on here.

Whilst most of my posts are done in good humour - though, admittedly, not always in good taste and most things I consider fair game - I am not beyond retracting statements if I feel I have crossed a line.

Once again, my sincerest apologies.
                      good post mate..all the best.

Thoughts with those involved

Comment

Very sad

we are on the whole lucky in this country with the quality of our stadiums although of course we should remember the tragedies of the past that led to a lot of the improvements in our grounds.

Referring to an earlier post about the LR roof, in the 70s it used to literally rain down rust from the rafters of the old roof on occasions because of vibrations from the noise when we scored if there was a big crowd in
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                        X