No announcement yet.

2 Days To Go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not panicking but only because the whole situation is so ridiculous that something MUST be happening behind the scenes. If NW walked I would then perhaps start to panic but the fact he hasn't suggests to me that something is happening behind the scenes.
    Obviously our owners are so predictably unpredictable, anything could yet happen, but is hence why I remain confident good things will start to happen soon....please !

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      No... But then again I would value my 2 bed Maisonette in Hayes at 450,000, when in reality its worth 210,000
      Good point Jeffro but if you added Mink carpets you could possibly get the value over the half million pound mark?
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Good point Jeffro but if you added Mink carpets you could possibly get the value over the half million pound mark?
        Or chandeliers... Oh sh*t we've already done that

Comment

we're screwed.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            I am not panicking but only because the whole situation is so ridiculous that something MUST be happening behind the scenes
            Recently i thought this.

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            we're screwed.
            Now I think this

Comment

Warnock will not walk regardless, if he is sacked he has got good money coming to him and with his age not too many big contracts in the future, he will stay until the bitter end IMO and I certainly wouldnt blame him
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Pete is I hear a nice guy & he has given us an excellent site to banter & debate on but I have to agree with Paul that it seems as though the realisation of the whole situation has set in & Pete has been informed by his sauces that we will NOT be signing said players & knows the flack that is inevitably heading his way & has decided to go underground.

I know Pete can only relay what he's told himself but boy was he sure about all them players Jeffro mentioned.

Disappointed in the whole sorry affair is an understatement.
                In fairness to Comedy Pete he is probably being briefed by Gianni that this or that player is in the bag because he and Warno have agreed everything verbally. But then when they have gone to the board for what they assumed would be a rubber stamp, they are told "no way". The names have been too widely circulated by too many people to be entirely made up.

Where I think Pete was in total denial for far too long was when he refused to accept there was turmoil behind the scenes and instead was insisting it was business as usual - which it wasn't, even by Flavio's standards...

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  IMO, that's my Pete has done a runner, as he knows nothing is going to happen and he would cop dogs abuse for the stuff he was saying over the last 8 weeks, so he is in hiding until the season starts or something positive happens and he can claim a 'I told you so' moment.
                  I think there is more to it than that, apparently Pete has a new job at QPR so his new employers might have told him to wind his neck in and stop talking ****** on the internet. He has made a total fool off himself this summer (more than usual) with his scatter gun approach to passing on ITK information. The man has proven time and time again he knows **** all and in a desperate attempt to part of the furniture at QPR he has gone for this media job. I'm sure he'll get a few perks, like mingling in the W12 Club, a free seat, some drinks on the house and he'll probably get to sniff few jock straps in the changing rooms as well. This will make up for the short fall in wage because he'll get paid **** all at Rangers just like anyone else you know who works over there.

Can't wait to see his attempts at writing match reveiws especially when we have Clives from LFW's to use as a bench mark.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Bullard: Hull are desperate to offload the 32-year-old, who has two years remaining on his £45,000-a-week contract, which makes up 21% of their wage bill.
                      That makes hull's wage bill around £214k a week divided by 25 players? An average of £8,500 a player a week?

Comment

Working...
                      X