This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Been Emotional..Now Time To Take Back Seat

When I put across the idea of this forum to MYU back in 2007, it came just before the takeover.

It had followed years of turmoil on and off the field. I was firm believer this club was on a upward curve and I believe the last few years have strongly indicated we have made tremendous progress.

A team that had no money and just managing to stay in the Championship. Next season, are back in the Premiership.

WE will see many ups and downs and I want to enjoy the ride. We have just come off one of the best seasons this club has ever witnessed and this summer has brought it home to me, that arguments will continue despite whatever happens on and off the field.

I will continue to read and observe. The moderators do a great job and despite some supporters trying to bring this site down, it continues on an upward curve and I believe will still be going strong for years to come.

I now have so many work committments, I cannot put my time into it.

I believe this is the only forum which is actually paid for monthly, so alot of money has been spent on it, since the sites introduction in 2007.

Today is the end of qblockpete has you know him. I will turn my attention to writing up Match previews/reports on games and running competitions. I will also be moderating this forum, so good luck with those that post

I would say one last thing on this season.

All good things come to those that wait. In other words things are not as bad you might believe.

Look forward to doing some match write-ups
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/
Working...
X