Those Paladini charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Paladini charges

So if what Egham says is correct and the FA fines of 2 mill have been taken off our player budget for next season it really makes me wonder why the hell these 2 cut throat , ruthless business men have just taken the hit and not either sacked Paladini or made him pay the fines personally?

They won't even spend 1 .25 on a striker yet are ok with a member of staff costing the club 2 mill and also dragging it's name through the mud.

Those 2 fat orange ET lookalike t ossers are killing our club.

Where did £2m come from ?
    Fine & costs was a Million.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
      Where did £2m come from ?
      Fine & costs was a Million.
      Inflation?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        So if what Egham says is correct and the FA fines of 2 mill have been taken off our player budget for next season it really makes me wonder why the hell these 2 cut throat , ruthless business men have just taken the hit and not either sacked Paladini or made him pay the fines personally?
        They won't even spend 1 .25 on a striker yet are ok with a member of staff costing the club 2 mill and also dragging it's name through the mud.

Those 2 fat orange ET lookalike t ossers are killing our club.
        against

Because it was all Ishan's fault. Do try to keep up.

In fairness, that's peanuts compared to the near £10m nobody appeared to have told the owners they'd need to pay on promotion in bonuses etc. Who would have been responsible for negotiating and signing off on those deals I wonder? Clubs used to take out insurance to cover such eventualities. Don't know whether they still do or can, but given the shambles we'd been the season before last, the premium wouldn't have been much more than 25p surely.

Comment

"Where did £2m come from ?
          Fine & costs was a Million."

that was fine and fa costs that figure does not include the legal costs incurred by the club in defending the charges,
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
            "Where did £2m come from ?
            Fine & costs was a Million."

that was fine and fa costs that figure does not include the legal costs incurred by the club in defending the charges,
            legal costs would not be more than 100-200k absolute max

Comment

Fair point Peter but surely not a million ?

Comment

Don't forget the fines he cost us over the whole Gino Padula fiasco. He has cost us so much money.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

"legal costs would not be more than 100-200k absolute max"

you would think so but we probably gave them a 4.5 year deal!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    Don't forget the fines he cost us over the whole Gino Padula fiasco. He has cost us so much money.
                    like him or loathe him...he's made this club more than he's lost..and thats a fact.

completely at fault for faurlin though

Comment

"like him or loathe him...he's made this club more than he's lost..and thats a fact."

I am not so sure about that Scott, where can i see the verification of this fact

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                        "like him or loathe him...he's made this club more than he's lost..and thats a fact."

I am not so sure about that Scott, where can i see the verification of this fact
                        Look, Scott has told you it's fact.

Now it's time to move on

Comment

My theory has always been his £600k "risk free gamble" was signed off by the desperate G.o.T at the time and in the small print is a HUGE golden goodbye clause with no exclusions at all in terms of the club removing him.

That said, if they really wanted him "neutralised" then removing all his powers and privilages subtly would be the way forward. This don't appear to be happening as interest free loans continue, contacts with certain agents still strong and so on.

FFS it's only July (again)
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
                          X