HA HA HA HA HA - FLAVIO dealing with buyers for Adel - BREAKING SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA HA HA HA HA - FLAVIO dealing with buyers for Adel - BREAKING SSN

LOL what a joke... Flavio dealing with all offers not Neil and the clubs valuation for the player has still not been met.

Adel has stated he wants out and Neil told him its a mistake and that he should stay until at least Christmas.

WHAT A JOKE!

Yeah...we know.

Comment

as i said in another thread. means we'll get top dollar for adel.

when i say we'll i mean flavio and bernie. not NW or QPR
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Most transfer dealings nowadays are not done by managers anymore but by the chairmen/directors of football etc..

The old days it was the manager's,but times have moved on.

Comment

Can see these two taking the profit off Adel and selling up. With him gone the clubs valuation will drop considerably given our assets are going down. Add this to the fact that we aren't signing players all points to T&C going.

Comment

he will go for 18 mill if not a bit more i tell ya.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              as i said in another thread. means we'll get top dollar for adel.

when i say we'll i mean flavio and bernie. not NW or QPR
              Flabio and MiniMe cant actually take the money it will still have to go to the club or to pay of the debt! they wont actually be able to take money from the Club otherwise the club can then take them to court as it would be considered 3rd party ownership kind of thing as they would be getting paid not the club (if that makes sense)

Comment

I hope they show it again, did Flavio not learn nothing the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
                  Flabio and MiniMe cant actually take the money it will still have to go to the club or to pay of the debt! they wont actually be able to take money from the Club otherwise the club can then take them to court as it would be considered 3rd party ownership kind of thing as they would be getting paid not the club (if that makes sense)
                  Not sure this is true, there are many ways don't worry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    Not sure this is true, there are many ways don't worry about that.
                    I make you right however if they do sell Adel the asking price has to come down otherwise they'll never sell the club if they wanted out.

Comment

Surely the Mittal's have a say in this transfer?

If they own a third of the club, they have a significant interest in any profit made from the sale of Taarabt.
                      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Working...
                      X