No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt wants to leave us, says Neil Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wont go to PSG as his mrs cant wear her Burkha in public.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

flavio dealing means we will get top dollar if he goes.. and when i say we i mean him and and bernie. not NW
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        He wont go to PSG as his mrs cant wear her Burkha in public.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
          flavio dealing means we will get top dollar if he goes.. and when i say we i mean him and and bernie. not NW
          Agree!!!

For once I'm GLAD flavio is interferring!

As yeah...it means he either wont go or will go for stoopid money.

Or he'll go for jack and we'll get a boat, some fake tan, some pirelli's, a few magnums of champagne and some thongs in exchange.

Comment

Unfortunately this was always going to happen but he did a great job and I will always remember his goals against Swansea and Cardiff the way I do some of Rodneys, Stans, Clives and Les, so he will go an icon but not a Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post

Or he'll go for jack and we'll get a boat, some fake tan, some pirelli's, a few magnums of champagne and some thongs in exchange.
              I'll settle for Adel going if Flavio let's me have a go on his missus.

Comment

So what happened to Flavio saying "We will keep our best players"...?????

If by that he means that Clarke and Ageymang then I give up!

FFS it's only July (again)
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Adel will be chuffed with that deal

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Adel will be chuffed with that deal
                    That's Flavio's missus by the way.

Comment

I know

Comment

Poor Neil.

Everyone knows he has put in a huge amount of effort on Adel. I wonder what the final straw for him will be. No backing in the transfer market (it would 'appear'), best player leaving with probably no money for a replacement. Squad, right now, weaker than last year.

In the twilight of his career, a magnificent achievement to get Rangers up, one last chance (probably) to manage in the Prem - and all this happens. You couldn't make it up. Absolute disgrace. :(

Comment

Was it not in Warnocks contract that he selects and buys players for the club?

Flavio might be trying to get the best price for Adel, he wants to leave?

Comment

Just to reiterate. The board are an absolute disgrace.

Comment

If taarabt leaves I won't be too down about it - its like having a beautiful girlfriend who's always flirting with other fellas. However it's Warnock I'm worried about because he is going to be gutted and could it be the final straw? I have a slight feeling he can persuade him to stay till Xmas though... But I spose that all hinges on the value of the offers that come in because flavio will have a number and once it's met he will be pushing him to go.

Comment

I think that was to be expected, I just hope we get £13.5m for him from Athletico Madrid I'd be happy with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X