X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taarabt wants to leave us, says Neil Warnock

Simon Johnson Simon Johnson
    5 Jul 2011

Queens Park Rangers have been handed a major blow after manager Neil Warnock admitted that he expects captain Adel Taarabt will leave the club this summer.

Taarabt played a huge part in helping the club win promotion to the Premier League last season but has his heart set on leaving Loftus Road and won't be playing a part in helping them stay in the top flight. http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...eil-warnock.do

Bye then.

Comment

He is a mercenary like Tevez and Adebayor.

Comment

"But Flavio Briatore [QPR's co-owner] is dealing with the negotiations. He is keeping me informed of the situation and at this precise moment he won't be leaving because no one has met the asking price"

Comment

Just go to a non English club Adel. Thanks a lot for last season and defo a club icon
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

on your way......and thanks

Comment

He will go, and we will get no replacement in
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Warnock really does speak sense.

"He has a number of advisors around him and throughout the summer he hasn't had the best advice."

"My advice to him is to stay until Christmas, get some experience and show people what he can do. That may fall on deaf ears unfortunately. It's sad. I don't think I have ever spent so much time trying to get the best out of one individual and I think he will regret leaving."

"But Flavio Briatore [QPR's co-owner] is dealing with the negotiations. He is keeping me informed of the situation and at this precise moment he won't be leaving because no one has met the asking price."

^^^ This quote is pretty good, at least we know were going to get at least £15mill (i guess seeing as 13.5 isnt deemed enough?) for him... meaning we keep at least £9mill (based on Spuds having 40% sell on clause) which I trust Warnock (should he be given that money!) to invest that very wisely indeed.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  "But Flavio Briatore [QPR's co-owner] is dealing with the negotiations. He is keeping me informed of the situation and at this precise moment he won't be leaving because no one has met the asking price"
                  Probably wants £30m judging by his valuation of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    So would they reduce the club selling price for the Mittals by the sum gained from Taarabt's sale? Ha...
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Flavio is delaing with negotiations!!! Ggggreat.

This line makes for a depressing read;

It's sad. I don't think I have ever spent so much time trying to get the best out of one individual and I think he will regret leaving."

Comment

It's a classic case of chicken and egg.

Adel will be being advised that his stock will drop unless QPR buy better players to give us a decent start to the Premiership. Hence Adel's comment a few weeks back about us needing better players to stay up. He has been told that if we are struggling and therefore he isn't in as much limelight as he is now, he will find it harder to move.

Unfortunately our board won't spend to improve the squad which in turn might help sway Adel to stay at least until January. Instead he will probably leave, we will then spend £3 or £4m but that won't be enough and he'll say in a year or two's time how he was right to move on for his career etc....

The board are clearly to blame but are too stupid and tight to see it.

Comment

Dont tell me your all suprised, they say Flav's doing the negotiation could be worse could've been G.P. N.W. says nobody has met valuation must be wanting 15m as 40% goes to Spurs
                          Bye Adel given me some Magic moments this year

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Warnock really does speak sense.

"He has a number of advisors around him and throughout the summer he hasn't had the best advice."

"My advice to him is to stay until Christmas, get some experience and show people what he can do. That may fall on deaf ears unfortunately. It's sad. I don't think I have ever spent so much time trying to get the best out of one individual and I think he will regret leaving."

"But Flavio Briatore [QPR's co-owner] is dealing with the negotiations. He is keeping me informed of the situation and at this precise moment he won't be leaving because no one has met the asking price."

^^^ This quote is pretty good, at least we know were going to get at least £15mill (i guess seeing as 13.5 isnt deemed enough?) for him... meaning we keep at least £9mill (based on Spuds having 40% sell on clause) which I trust Warnock (should he be given that money!) to invest that very wisely indeed.
                            WTF????!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              WTF????!!!!
                              He's using his extensive football knowledge to broker a deal.....
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X