If Tango and Cash are still here come the Bolton Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Tango and Cash are still here come the Bolton Game

I have been thinking would it be worth follwing in other footsteps aka Man United and creating a Scarf football shirt that people can buy to show support for the team but without supporting tango&cash? all money raised can go to the youth or community sections of qpr? i am willing to put my hand in designing stuff and helping out?

i know for a fact.. if briatore is still there come bolton u will hear songs like " **** off briatore "
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Nice idea, but it hasn't changed anything at Man.U.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        i know for a fact.. if briatore is still there come bolton u will hear songs like " **** off briatore "
        I quite like the fun for free idea, whenever it happens

Comment

Just a tirade of constant abuse should be sufficient. I sit in front off all the Fleet Street hacks. I remember how excited they were last time Briatore got it.

Comment

how about we all get our bums spray tanned orange and moon tango while doing that silly dance the posnam or whatever!
            All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Yeah they bought us when we were in trouble and bankrolled our promotion season, what **** they are.......

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                Imagine playing behind closed doors at LR then.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  Yeah they bought us when we were in trouble and bankrolled our promotion season, what **** they are.......
                  Whilst some, or perhaps all of that is true, they are now appearing to do their best to ensure that QPR's stay in the EPL is a very short lived one indeed.

No new signings, rumours of Warnock leaving, ridiculous prices to drive away loyal fans, no new shirt sponsors, and with the likelihood that Taarbat will be leaving, how good a season will QPR have?

Not to mention that some of the deadwood at the club, will be on good wages, whilst giving very little or even nothing, to the 1st team.

Comment

So you are happy with the price hike for ST and that they may have stopped us from going into admin but they have only delayed this they havent paid anything off!!!
                    In fact they are gods for getting us to the prem!?!?! oh hang NO that would have been Amit and his mate who were running the club and hired NW, THEY then proceeded to get rid of Amit by trying to run the club and look at what has happened? apart from becoming the 2nd most expensive club in london and as much as it pains me to say we are along with fulham the smallest club in the prem in london! Sounds like they are working wonders for us?

GIVE US A BREAK they are destroying QPR

Comment

we should all chip in and buy them a BEKO fridge freezer each.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by LoveRs View Post
                        how about we all get our bums spray tanned orange and moon tango while doing that silly dance the posnam or whatever!
                        Mate, I think the board would enjoy that. They've already shafted us from the front, no reason to think they won't shaft us from behind.

Comment

i would expect , the first game we lose, or get humiliated, then the fans feelings will be clearly demonstrated and i can't imagine it'd be applause.

our debts have doubled under the current board, however it is glossed over, we are still in debt, still losing money and it has to stop/be controlled.
                          chandeliers was the last thing i imagined we'd need at loftus road.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Whilst some, or perhaps all of that is true, they are now appearing to do their best to ensure that QPR's stay in the EPL is a very short lived one indeed.

No new signings, rumours of Warnock leaving, ridiculous prices to drive away loyal fans, no new shirt sponsors, and with the likelihood that Taarbat will be leaving, how good a season will QPR have?

Not to mention that some of the deadwood at the club, will be on good wages, whilst giving very little or even nothing, to the 1st team.
                            ST prices are fine but walk up are stupid.

If they have gone through the books and know thr current debt and want to concentrate in reducing that rather than digging us into a bigger hole then fair play to them for being prudent. Relegation is not the end of the world.

See my other posts for my views.

If we play with our current team and go down with less debt, so be it.

Comment

ST prices are fine but walk up are stupid.

If they have gone through the books and know thr current debt and want to concentrate in reducing that rather than digging us into a bigger hole then fair play to them for being prudent. Relegation is not the end of the world.

See my other posts for my views.

If we play with our current team and go down with less debt, so be it.
                              its good to have ambition mate!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X