Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

As pissed off as i am about Tango and Cash destroying our chances this year. I am determined to enjoy this up comming season have purchased my season ticket and goiing to struggle with money for the next year because of it!
    BUT YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE and this maybe THE ONLY TIME I GET TO SEE US IN THE PREM...

If you are going to put a negative comment on this thread DONT. this is a positive thread and i dont want a bunch of negative To$$pots changing my view

BRING ON THE PREM

you like me and many others need your head examined!

gonna be a bumpy ride.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

From what i could see there are 'around' 3k seats left....
      We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Fair play mate.

Deep down I'm pretty sure we'll be ok & I'm holding onto the hope that the owners surprise us a little & its all a smokes & mirrors exercise. I might be a little naïve but its the only bit of hope I'm holding onto at the minute.

Have supported this club through many shite years so not gonna stop now we are back where we belong.

Enjoy it bruva.

Comment

I counted sector by sector and only 3293 sits were available for ST at 9.50am today! School End lower is reserved for members and general sale on a match-day basis I think!

Comment

Yeah,gonna enjoy it.Waited long enough to get back there.Can't believe people saying they are not looking forward to it.

Comment

St purchased £684 paddocks £36 per game
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                you like me and many others need your head examined!

gonna be a bumpy ride.
                May be a bumpy ride but from every year i have been a QPR fan (that is only 23 years as am only 23) but when have we been through a season that hasnt been bumpy? even the best in recent years (last year) was marred by the waiter but we still go week in week out! I cant imagine life without QPR and am not gonna let Fatty and Small man syndrom get in the way of that

Comment

Working...
                X