Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so why havent Dj,Bullard and Bothroyd signed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so why havent Dj,Bullard and Bothroyd signed?

I know im worse to take any notice of what he said but all ''done and dusted ''according to pete for the past 10 days or so,he has used every excuse in the book up to now ''window isnt open yet''...''there is no hurry in announcing the deal''.....''be patient''.....''it will happen''ect ect.Obviously anyone with half a brain knows at this stage why none of these have signed,but my question to the spin master is WHY,and no spin allowed im afraid,just a straight answer.I bet you i wont get that straight answer from him

If two of them don't sign I will start to worry.

The worrying time for me will be at the weekend if they have not pitched up.

All the rumours of the manager not being backed will be totally true. At the moment its speculation
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

That's fair pete.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        If two of them don't sign I will start to worry.

The worrying time for me will be at the weekend if they have not pitched up.

All the rumours of the manager not being backed will be totally true. At the moment its speculation
        It already is true Pete, he wasnt backed with CMS.. youre saying thats not true, but if come the weekend, DJ, Bothroyd etc havent signed, you will change you mind and admit that Neil wasnt backed over CMS right..

How can you be so sure CMS wasnt even wanted, but in 5 days time happy to say Neil isnt getting backed..

Comment

I think its obvious that NW wanted these players and probably held talks with them, but maybe Flavio didn't want them for whatever the reason and pulled out.

What we haven't considered is that perhaps the players wanted too much money.

Comment

If dj don't it will be clear as day.
            Everything about the cmpbell deal suits as to the ground
            Wages
            Transfer fee
            Pedigree
            Comment

Jeffro,

Still not convinced about CMS. Barry Fry seemed to agree a deal with everyone including West Ham and Leicester.

Warnock already said that 6 weeks ago, he couldn't pin Flavio and Bernie down and around that time Graham went to Swansea

I know the genuine targets are DJ and Bullard, if that doesn't happen then I will start to worry.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'd be gutted if we missed out on Campbell. Just the kind of nippy striker i've always wanted for years now
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

While everyone knows by now NW is not being backed by our owners and only one result will come from this i was still kinda hoping Pete (probably the only optimistic person left on this board,YES even Matty isnt anymore!)would come out fighting with a ''they will all sign by friday''answer,so now it really is as glummy as it looks.Thanks for the straight answer by the way,even if it wasnt what i wanted to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Warnock already said that 6 weeks ago, he couldn't pin Flavio and Bernie down and around that time Graham went to Swansea
                    Do T&C not carry mobile phones?.

Surely if they have as much money invested as they do they would want to be kept informed of small things like spending millions on players.

Comment

Pete at least you are starting to see the light...
                      I agree if these dont happen i give up!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        While everyone knows by now NW is not being backed by our owners and only one result will come from this i was still kinda hoping Pete (probably the only optimistic person left on this board,YES even Matty isnt anymore!)would come out fighting with a ''they will all sign by friday''answer,so now it really is as glummy as it looks.Thanks for the straight answer by the way,even if it wasnt what i wanted to hear.
                        haha its true, i am beginning to slowly get pretty worried at the state of affirs tbh! Although i think I'm probably in the same boat as Pete, I've been focusing on the fact players contracts run to July 1st along with our pre-season starting this week and basing our signings being made around these times, so, like Pete, if nothing is done by end of this Friday I think its time to worry and maybe get a few more lights fitted to to away teams side of the score board in preperation for a few "pants pulled down and shafted" scorelines....
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          Pete at least you are starting to see the light...
                          I agree if these dont happen i give up!
                          Me Too
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                            Do T&C not carry mobile phones?.

Surely if they have as much money invested as they do they would want to be kept informed of small things like spending millions on players.
                            Warnock phones them,they know more than likely he's looking for bob's to spend,they don't want to cough up,so they ignore his call's,perhaps?

Warnock should have been given a budget and allowed to get on with it,not be having to chase these tight ar-ses all over the place to get them to hand over the readies to sign players.
                            Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Surely if they want to sell up they dont want too outlay cash on players. Im no moneyman but the logic seems sound too me!
                              All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Working...
                              X