No announcement yet.

New offer made by Mittals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, when you consider what you could had bought qpr for 7 years ago, thats an incredible value.

The only good thing is that time isn't on bernie/flavios side because come Christmas if we look relegated then the value will drop drastically when we go back to the championship. I doubt anyone would pay £50m for the club then, therefore, I think they will accept an offer towards the end of August.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Which is a fantastic amount of money to bid for the Club!
      No it isn't. Looking at debt as of march 2010 in accounts, I reckon debt is around 50m now. This would be paid first before anything else. So offer of 50m means nil equity value to dwarf and fat man

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        No it isn't. Looking at debt as of march 2010 in accounts, I reckon debt is around 50m now. This would be paid first before anything else. So offer of 50m means nil equity value to dwarf and fat man
        Not sure you are correct there, if they are buying Little and Lard's shares then the debt remains ie they would have to repay that on top of the £50m!

Comment

Incorrect !!

BE and FB are looking to sell their shares in the company , not the company itself .

The debt for the company stays with the company !!

Like wise any money paid to the club (transfers , Prem league money) belongs to the club and not the shareholders !!

Basically FB and BE have purchased something (with an existing debt of about £ 20 m) for £ 14 m approx and are looking to recoup £ 100 m and leave the club with a debt of approx £ 50 m !!!

Greedy bar stewards !!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
            Incorrect !!

BE and FB are looking to sell their shares in the company , not the company itself .

Like wise any money paid to the club (transfers , Prem league money) belongs to the club and not the shareholders !!

Basically FB and BE have purchased something (with an existing debt of about £ 20 m) for £ 14 m approx and are looking to recoup £ 100 m and leave the club with a debt of approx £ 50 m !!!
            Greedy bar stewards !!

Uncannily accurate!

Comment

Pretty much in a nutshell. They might take less.

We will see for sure in next week if they are intending to buy players or no longer invest.

If this time next week we are sitting on no new players coming to the club, that would indicate they want to sell up.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Incorrect !!

Greedy bar stewards !!
                Not sure I agree. Look at the loans also bearing in mind this is a change of ownership. I would be very surprised and it's not something I've ever come across in my line of work that loans like these would not have either right to first slice of proceeds from sale or at least would need guarantee of payment. To put it simply why would someone who has lent a company money allow the shareholders to walk away with money before they do? Makes no sense and as I say something I've never seen.

Comment

am sure if anyone going to buy it they will set a date as they need their investment to work and can only do so if they have time to invest in squad, would imagine will be about 18-20 july as a deadline otherwise wont happen

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                    Not sure you are correct there, if they are buying Little and Lard's shares then the debt remains ie they would have to repay that on top of the £50m!
                    Debt always ranks ahead of equity. If it wasimply a share transfer at cost then debt would,kt come into to it. But it's a change of ownership and they're receiving more than cost

Comment

I hate reading these twitters now !!
                      Usually more accurate than on here.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Was'nt Mittel''s 1st offer 37mil and to cover the debt wich means any sale is for a controling intrest in shares only

Comment

Debt always ranks ahead of equity. If it wasimply a share transfer at cost then debt would,kt come into to it. But it's a change of ownership and they're receiving more than cost
                          James I don't know where you got that from about debt ranking above equity, no offence mate but that's a load of old b0ll0x!

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                            James I don't know where you got that from about debt ranking above equity, no offence mate but that's a load of old b0ll0x!
                            It's my job. Anyway, no offence taken. You're wrong but if you don't believe me ask someone you trust who works in finance

Comment

Incorrect !!

Greedy bar stewards !!

I don't understand that, if transfer and Prem League money is paid to the Club NOT the Shareholders, T&C can't get their hands on it unless using underhand means (not that I'd put it past them)

What I do think is Indians NEVER pay top dollar, they ALWAYS want a deal / bargain / something off.
                              These sort of buy outs never happen quickly, they take months.

I serverely doubt anything concluded before start of season or end of August. Possibly by January window.......

By which time we may not look quite such an attractive proposition !

Comment

Working...
                              X