Fry's words...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fry's words...

...For anyone like me that can't seem to load the Adobe player, this is what Fry said on Talksport this evening.They are shown on NewsNowQPR.

Quote:

Peterborough United’s director of football Barry Fry has hit out at QPR owners Flavio Briatore and Bernie Ecclestone for failing to back manager Neil Warnock in the transfer market.

The two clubs appeared to have agreed a deal for Scotland striker Craig Mackail-Smith but that fell through.

And Fry has slammed their treatment of Neil Warnock and the club’s fans.

He told talkSPORT: “[Craig Mackail-Smith] first of all met Neil Warnock with his agent, I mean I did a deal with Neil six weeks ago to be quite honest but [Flavio] Briatore and [Bernie] Ecclestone wouldn’t back Neil, he can’t even get a free transfer in, he can’t even get a tea lady in.

“They’re a disgrace those geezers at QPR in my opinion. If his owners don’t back him Neil can’t do anything. He’s performed miracles to get QPR into the Premier League. He should have all the backing in the world and he’s had none at all, he hasn’t signed anybody, he’s not been able to sign anybody.

“I don’t know what’s going on there, the QPR fans don’t deserve that. The price hike they’ve put on [tickets] is an absolute disgrace.”
    Related Content
    talkSPORT Opinion: QPR must offer Warnock a new deal or risk more pain under Briatore.
Working...
X