• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

just go pete ffs!!!

Comment

I can't believe Pete is actually trying to find positives from the owners not backing Neil.

Comment

Pete, NW wanted to buy CMS but wasnt backed by the board.

Care to comment SPECIFICALLY on that point?

Comment

as petes legal advisor.No Comment.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Pete what will your next thread be when we see DJ go elsewhere?

Must admit its getting tiring now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

come on Pete, answer the direct questions and stop the ********!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brockworth_R View Post

come on Pete, answer the direct questions and stop the ********!!
                    You want a straight answer from the man who refused to read the FA Hearing Report after the Faurlin Trial.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      You want a straight answer from the man who refused to read the FA Hearing Report after the Faurlin Trial.
                      we all know he won't answer, he never does when he's put on the spot!

Comment

If there was an award for Internet Ad Hominem of the Year, then this latest, childish attempt at deflection would surely win hands down.

The board has not been backing Warnock for months and sadly that's a FACT. I can only guess why Pete repeatedly posts that everyone including NW is happy as it really, really, really isn't true.

Comment

Just confirms Pete is a puppet for me. Does not matter who thinks which player is better. It matters who WARNOCK wants to sign as he is the MANAGER. ****
                          Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Before I go, which one do supporters prefer?
                            It's kinda academic, qblock.
                            If Neil Warnock, one of the best managers we've ever had, isn't being backed 110% by Briatore & Ecclestone, trouble's a'brewing old son.

I could understand it, if we didn't have a pot to pisss in, but that's not strictly true, fact is, we now have, or should have, the most decent pot to pissss in, that we have had in Donkey's years, but briatore & Ecclestone want us to go down the tried and failed Blackpool route.
                            Utter madness, and pisss poor business sense.

Comment

Originally posted by "The Housewifes Choice" View Post
                              Just confirms Pete is a puppet for me. Does not matter who thinks which player is better. It matters who WARNOCK wants to sign as he is the MANAGER. ****
                              Well as I've indicated before the man is not a proper Rangers fan like the rest of us, its a job to him!

Comment

To be honest I wouldnt of minded either of them because at least we would have signed someone that Warnock wanted, I cant see us getting anyone at this rate and with all this crap going on I wouldnt blame any player for saying thanks but no thanks to signing for us as this club is a circus. Trouble is its every club in the prem that are laughing at us.

Comment

Working...
                                X