In 2 Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In 2 Win

Whatever happened to this as I am paying out every month and the last time this was updated with winners was on 13th November 2010, we are now into July 2011 which is 8 months and @ £8 month this is shocking standards again by the Club, no mention of winners or whatever is happening to our monies, all I hope is that this is a mistake or I will want a refund in case someone is pocketing the money we pay in each month

There is only one winner Kevin and its not you!

Comment

the point is that the In 2 Win web page is not being updated, this is supposed to be for a worthy cause but £8 month x 8 Months = £64 x how many others say 500 other members then that is £32000 going missing

Comment

I would like to know the same.

Comment

last year it took me ages to contact the club as from July onwards 2010 there was no mention and when I complained loudly enough by saying I was going to the local press then it all happened so quickly and updated but now I have lost faith and am thinking of cancelling my subscription

Comment

Any news?
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Nothing surprises me with Rangers. This is just another one of their now very common PR gaffes.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Your money is going straight into Tango's sky rocket.
                1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Working...
                X