Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could watch every match next season in the comfort of a boozer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could watch every match next season in the comfort of a boozer....

...would you take it?

I've the Zebra Finance Forms already through the post confirming my application but I must say this other option is starting to look like the better one at present.

This pre-season for me has the hall marks of 2008 & 2009 written all over where by you sit there waiting and waiting for something to happen. The 'missing out' on transfer targets, foreign players at the end of their careers, being linked with a one year loan deal of a Spanish midfielder offering contract extensions to Championship level players I'm just getting a real sense of deja vu.

For me it looks like T & C are here now to pocket the cash for a season and then do one having hopefully kept us in the PL by the skin of our teeth selling the club on after profiting from one years extortionate gate receipts , a tv revenue windful and selling off our star player replacing him with a one year 'wonderkid' loan deal. Am I reading to too much into things, personally I don't think so because as I said already I'm starting get a sense of real deja vu here.

I have the option to get a full refund before the season kicks off. With reference to the original title of the thread, you won't need to be at the match to watch the Rangers (Home and Away). This option is starting to appeal to me more, the club have been forced on no fewer than 3 times that Warnock isn't leaving to date, links to Italian players and managers is very concerning. As I mentioned the other day I believe we are a club in turmoil, there is so much wrong with QPR at present not even a few half decent signings will resolve things it will just paper over the cracks

To add to the my fury I just can't stomach a certain individual on here tell me about my support for my club and that I don't know what I'm talking about when I give my opinion on various issues. I have no ulterior motive other than the support I give for my club, I don't benefit from being a Rangers fan other than the good times and memories it brings. Do not allow others try to 'spin you a line' about the direction the club is heading and that you should be grateful to be in the Premier League as no true supporter of this club at this precise moment in time would ever do that!

The options will be there next season to be part of our season whether you renew or attend matches. It will make you no less a supporter and most likely prove to be in your better judgement!

For now though I will wait and be patient, but I'm not waiting to see if Bothroyd or Bullard sign, I couldn't give 2 ****s about that. I'm waiting to see if any foreigners rock up at LR or what the situation with Warnock is because I do not believe for one minute everything is rosey!
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 03-07-2011, 05:58 PM.

lock this thread ,its not going the way i like.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      lock this thread ,its not going the way i like.
      ha ha did the hamster move to sussex?

Comment

I would rather be watching every game from the comfort of a bar in Pattaya in 35 degrees.

But unfortunately i have had to do the 10 month Zebra thing.

Comment

W12 no doubt you will get loads of abuse for your thread but I am with you 100%. this should be the happiest summer we have ever experiences as QPR fans, I work with Swansea and Norwich fans and they are eagerly awaiting the start of the season. I have never owed a season ticket but get to as many games as possible, I hope that one day when my kids are older I will get one and can take them with me. I have been to 15 - 20 games each season for the past 6 years or so and feel completely priced out for next season, I will probably only get to watch about 5 games. For me though it is much more than just the ticket pricing, it is seeing the comments on various sites of fans who have had ST for years and years and their loyalty to the club has not been recognized, it's the fact that the club did not celebrate our championship winning season with any formal celebration such as parade etc, it's things like the new kit not being released yet, all the uncertainty of NW, all the noise of the board comings and goings, all the sh't old has been players we are being linked with and general bad press we are receiving. With all this it has really left a sout taste in my mouth and although I proudly wear my QPR shirt I can't help but feel people laugh at our club.

The worst thing of all though is I just can not see an end to all the turmoil, how much longer do we have to put up with the shoddy ownership and the crap PR coming out of the club.

All in all I am dreading the start of the season where the roller coaster ride can and probably will get worse!

Saying all the above I still love QPR and will get to as many games as possible

Comment

Well, as far as I know, i am still in a queue for membership, so have a bit of time before having to decide where I'll be watching. If they ever get round to processing my application or tell me anything.

Comment

The reasoning also for starting the thread is I have been hearing off a few pubs who are considering doing live streams...probably get a better atmosphere as well!

Comment

Agree with most of what you have said there, W12. Good post.

Comment

Chill W12, we've got a month and a half to see what happens yet.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    ...would you take it?

I've the Zebra Finance Forms already through the post confirming my application but I must say this other option is starting to look like the better one at present.

This pre-season for me has the hall marks of 2008 & 2009 written all over where by you sit there waiting and waiting for something to happen. The 'missing out' on transfer targets, foreign players at the end of their careers, being linked with a one year loan deal of a Spanish midfielder offering contract extensions to Championship level players I'm just getting a real sense of deja vu.

For me it looks like T & C are here now to pocket the cash for a season and then do one having hopefully kept us in the PL by the skin of our teeth selling the club on after profiting from one years extortionate gate receipts , a tv revenue windful and selling off our star player replacing him with a one year 'wonderkid' loan deal. Am I reading to too much into things, personally I don't think so because as I said already I'm starting get a sense of real deja vu here.

I have the option to get a full refund before the season kicks off. With reference to the original title of the thread, you won't need to be at the match to watch the Rangers (Home and Away). This option is starting to appeal to me more, the club have been forced on no fewer than 3 times that Warnock isn't leaving to date, links to Italian players and managers is very concerning. As I mentioned the other day I believe we are a club in turmoil, there is so much wrong with QPR at present not even a few half decent signings will resolve things it will just paper over the cracks

To add to the my fury I just can't stomach a certain individual on here tell me about my support for my club and that I don't know what I'm talking about when I give my opinion on various issues. I have no ulterior motive other than the support I give for my club, I don't benefit from being a Rangers fan other than the good times and memories it brings. Do not allow others try to 'spin you a line' about the direction the club is heading and that you should be grateful to be in the Premier League as no true supporter of this club at this precise moment in time would ever do that!

The options will be there next season to be part of our season whether you renew or attend matches. It will make you no less a supporter and most likely prove to be in your better judgement!

For now though I will wait and be patient, but I'm not waiting to see if Bothroyd or Bullard sign, I couldn't give 2 ****s about that. I'm waiting to see if any foreigners rock up at LR or what the situation with Warnock is because I do not believe for one minute everything is rosey!
                    I think you have it spot on mate.

Comment

If you think going down the boozer to watch QPR is a better option, than thats fair enough.

But if you are disilusioned, not sure why you want to. In your words on "principal".

You either want to watch QPR under T&C or you don't.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        ...would you take it?!
                        I would.

Comment

I'll be watching 90 percent from a boozer!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            If you think going down the boozer to watch QPR is a better option, than thats fair enough.

But if you are disilusioned, not sure why you want to. In your words on "principal".

You either want to watch QPR under T&C or you don't.
                            Pete you really do need to think before you post sometimes.

HE is a QPR fan. He wants to watch the team. But, he has a problem with the board and doesn't want to line their pockets.

Simple really, and he makes some very good points.
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

W12 decent post and agree with your points. Fair play with buying a st on finance and imo u have proven to be a very loyal fan and pete's spin should not make fans think any different
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X