Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Forget About Adel Taarabt

He is history as far as I'm concerned.

So many threads & posts about will he won't he sign for someone else scenarios.

Let's be honest here;

Yes one of the most amazing players to surely have ever played for QPR (most skilful in my time definitely) he astounded us with his skills, endeavour & averaging about 8 nutmegs a game. He was probably along with Derry & Kenny the most important factor in getting us promoted with 19 goals & at least 20 assists but he has totally #####d himself throughout the whole summer, he stormed out of the POTY party like a petulant child leaving many fans annoyed, he turned up late for the Leeds game (WTF!) & all we've heard is he wants to play for A B or C.

As far as I'm concerned he's gone, will never play in the hoops of QPR again & personally he goes with my blessings as all I wanted was promotion & he was a massive part in getting us it. I can't stand his ego, attitude or the bullsh!t he spouts but he is what he is & I think we should count ourselves lucky we were lucky to have such a talent playing for our club.

Let's forget about him & concentrate on how we're going to avoid getting pumped weekly which imo is highly likely at this stage.

COYR'ssss

Agree about Taarabt whoring himself.Not sure how much of it is down to his agent encouraging him to move to get his 20%.Shame if he goes as he is a top player.Without him we would never have gone up.For that i thank him massively.

Comment

"Let's Forget About Adel Taarabt"
      =====================
      I'll never forget!
      Know what you mean though, time to face it lads.

Comment

I think if there was more stability at the club he would commit for another year until Jan at least but all the insecurity I don't know anymore!

Comment

Will be absolutely gutted to lose him.

Really felt he would give us 1 season in the Premiership but money talks & when you have an ego his size it really is just a matter of time before he does the Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            He is history as far as I'm concerned.

So many threads & posts about will he won't he sign for someone else scenarios.

Let's be honest here;

Yes one of the most amazing players to surely have ever played for QPR (most skilful in my time definitely) he astounded us with his skills, endeavour & averaging about 8 nutmegs a game. He was probably along with Derry & Kenny the most important factor in getting us promoted with 19 goals & at least 20 assists but he has totally #####d himself throughout the whole summer, he stormed out of the POTY party like a petulant child leaving many fans annoyed, he turned up late for the Leeds game (WTF!) & all we've heard is he wants to play for A B or C.

As far as I'm concerned he's gone, will never play in the hoops of QPR again & personally he goes with my blessings as all I wanted was promotion & he was a massive part in getting us it. I can't stand his ego, attitude or the bullsh!t he spouts but he is what he is & I think we should count ourselves lucky we were lucky to have such a talent playing for our club.

Let's forget about him & concentrate on how we're going to avoid getting pumped weekly which imo is highly likely at this stage.

COYR'ssss
            A good post Ric

He is an outstanding player, but with everything what has gone on I am starting to get past caring. If we could get £10 million for him and Warnock gets his reported £6-8 million on top we could easily finish mid table IMO. Unfortunately there are too many if's and buts in there and you no it is bound to go #### up anyway.

Comment

I just hope our fans dont look to deep into this as i would hate after what he done for us to start turning into hate Adel club.I have seen it before when a great player has been turned on because of his bad management off the pitch.What we have to remember is he may be playing for us next season still.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                A good post Ric

He is an outstanding player, but with everything what has gone on I am starting to get past caring. If we could get £10 million for him and Warnock gets his reported £6-8 million on top we could easily finish mid table IMO. Unfortunately there are too many if's and buts in there and you no it is bound to go #### up anyway.
                That's exactly how I feel mate. You just know NW won't be handed the dosh don't you. Can't believe they are not giving him a fair crack of the whip.

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                I just hope our fans dont look to deep into this as i would hate after what he done for us to start turning into hate Adel club.I have seen it before when a great player has been turned on because of his bad management off the pitch.What we have to remember is he may be playing for us next season still.
                I agree. And I'm sure 99% of fans love Adel but hate his other side. That's why I said what I said. Love him, was great. Thank you. But if its time to go then bye. We have a lot to think about next season & he won't be a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post

Unfortunately the hate Adel club was already around before, during and since last season.
                  I don't ever remember such an influential and entertaining player being vilified quite as much as he has.
                  Most of the 'whoring' has been down to his agent (as it was last summer), and he isn't the only agent to tout a very talented and potentially valuable player around.
                  If you are one of the lucky few to have actually sat down and talked to him, you would realise what a quiet, pleasant and unassuming young man he is, who loves playing for Rangers. His reputation has been damaged hugely by the media, who have manipulated his actions to paint a dreadful and quite inaccurate picture.
                  He left early at the POTY because of needing to fly out to France and was back late for the Leeds game because there was a problem with his flight back -- given that he has just been a) bereaved and b) married, there are probably a lot of reasons why he NEEDED to go back to France regularly.

I'm just sick and tired of reading all the c.rap spouted on here by people who have never sat down and talked to him, yet choose to believe some awful media spin, and abuse him at every opportunity.

No doubt plenty of those people will now come back at me, but, frankly, I don't give a monkey's, as my opinion is based on what has TRULY come from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Ric Coudnt agree more crazy money to turn down.
                    Spoke to my pal last night aswell told me a few names we are talking to good young players.
                    Think in the next couple of weeks players will sign and cal
                    Will be restored

Comment

Really hope you are right mate.

When you say good young players are these young players with Prem experience or just kids with potential? Not sure NW would go down that route. Experience required for the top flight I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Really hope you are right mate.

When you say good young players are these young players with Prem experience or just kids with potential? Not sure NW would go down that route. Experience required for the top flight I'd say.
                        I'll pm you mate

Comment

Kyle Naughton.

Comment

I heard from a young players dad that the players have to get to training at a set time but tabs tends to arrive a few hours later than the others. Seems to get special treatment and players think he arrogant for it. Just what I head, might be bs.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post

Unfortunately the hate Adel club was already around before, during and since last season.
                              I don't ever remember such an influential and entertaining player being vilified quite as much as he has.
                              Most of the 'whoring' has been down to his agent (as it was last summer), and he isn't the only agent to tout a very talented and potentially valuable player around.
                              If you are one of the lucky few to have actually sat down and talked to him, you would realise what a quiet, pleasant and unassuming young man he is, who loves playing for Rangers. His reputation has been damaged hugely by the media, who have manipulated his actions to paint a dreadful and quite inaccurate picture.
                              He left early at the POTY because of needing to fly out to France and was back late for the Leeds game because there was a problem with his flight back -- given that he has just been a) bereaved and b) married, there are probably a lot of reasons why he NEEDED to go back to France regularly.

I'm just sick and tired of reading all the c.rap spouted on here by people who have never sat down and talked to him, yet choose to believe some awful media spin, and abuse him at every opportunity.

No doubt plenty of those people will now come back at me, but, frankly, I don't give a monkey's, as my opinion is based on what has TRULY come from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Hope he stays with us swanley............love im to bits.....in a manly sort of way.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                              X