Hey, that's me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, that's me!!!

and my nephew in the recent season review\please buy a season ticket booklet the club sent out, at the back in the page of promotion pictures.

what I wondering was... what is the deal with writing to the club asking for signed stuff (which department etc?) anyone done it recently?

seeing as they are using my ugly mug it must be worth something right? my nephew is only 10 and that page signed would be a killer birthday present.

thanks for any info

You could write to the club fella but be prepared to pay through the nose for it.

Tango & Cash never miss an opportunity to make a profit.

1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

haha, but surely there must be some sort of PR department? who do the fans talk to at the club atm?

Comment

Originally posted by KernowRanger View Post
        haha, but surely there must be some sort of PR department? who do the fans talk to at the club atm?
        Quite possibly the funniest post I have seen for a long time.

If only it wasn't so sad. :rage:

Comment

They've used your image, surely there must be some sort of remuneration for it.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

wow, a word like "remuneration" at 2:09 am!!

Comment

They have chosen to rip off the fans, so two can play that game. Any fan who now sees their face in any club merchandise, programmes etc should invoice them with their image rights fee.

Seems only fair, doesn't it?

Comment

Does seem fair, but would be my guess that they have something in the terms and conditions of buying a ticket that photos may be taken and images may be used. they don't miss a trick

Comment

Does seem fair, but would be my guess that they have something in the terms and conditions of buying a ticket that photos may be taken and images may be used. they don't miss a trick
                  You're right of course.

wow, a word like "remuneration" at 2:09 am!!

Surprised my self with a word like that considering the state I was in.:drunk:
                  Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

and my nephew in the recent season review\please buy a season ticket booklet the club sent out, at the back in the page of promotion pictures.

what I wondering was... what is the deal with writing to the club asking for signed stuff (which department etc?) anyone done it recently?

seeing as they are using my ugly mug it must be worth something right? my nephew is only 10 and that page signed would be a killer birthday present.

thanks for any info
                    Well I managed to get a signed match day worn shirt for free from Akos a couple of seasons ago due to Alberico on dot.org. Best to ask Paladini too be honest. I know a lot of fans who have got signed stuff from him. He is your best bet. He is actually good getting stuff signed for fans despite everything else about him :P
                    Last edited by Guest; 02-07-2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Failing all that, mate. Forge the signatures yourself and hope he won't notice the difference.

Sounds cruel but my brother used to do that to me all the time. I was 38 before I realised what he'd been doing. How was I to know he'd never actually met The Pope, President Regan and Mohammed Ali?

As far I was concerned they might have all opened fetes in Romford.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                        Failing all that, mate. Forge the signatures yourself and hope he won't notice the difference.

Sounds cruel but my brother used to do that to me all the time. I was 38 before I realised what he'd been doing. How was I to know he'd never actually met The Pope, President Regan and Mohammed Ali?

As far I was concerned they might have all opened fetes in Romford.
                        Are you saying it was still happening when you were 37?

Comment

Yeah, we are a good Irish catholic family so I never expected him to lie to me. Especially as he was in the priesthood.

Comment

Working...
                          X