Going down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going down

Unless things change quickly I can't see anything but us going down. If that the case I am poff that I have paid for a S/T with promise of great football. We be luckly to finish with 0 next season. Beging to wish we never went up

The season hasn't even started yet and people on here are already moaning like crazy. It's only July!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
      The season hasn't even started yet and people on here are already moaning like crazy. It's only July!
      Just having a bad day I am normally postive.

Comment

Too early for that kind of talk, although if we sell Adel and don't spend very good money then it is more than likely.

Still plenty of time for transfers though.

Comment

For me entertaining football consists of two good teams going head to head and having a real go at each other. I don't consider watching a one sided game, where one team is full of stars and the other isn't, entertainment, if I did I'd watch the SPL. So in short I'd be pissed off too.

Comment

I'm off to phone the Samaritans.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              I'm off to phone the Samaritans.
              Think they might be engaged mate!
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                Think they might be engaged mate!

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                  Unless things change quickly I can't see anything but us going down. If that the case I am poff that I have paid for a S/T with promise of great football. We be luckly to finish with 0 next season. Beging to wish we never went up
                  We don't need to know your sexuality as well pal.
                  1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Originally posted by Hoops View Post
                    We don't need to know your sexuality as well pal.
                    Is a Poff like a posh homosexual?
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Is a Poff like a posh homosexual?
                      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

We have fans that boo people players if they don't pass a football, we have fans who boo when we win, we also have fans who boo other fans for running on the pitch after winning the championship.

Maccatwo, the players will feel the negativity and your right whoever they are, will probably lose loads of games and go down.

Blackpool fans really got behind there team last season and still failed, what chance have we got?
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I have a feeling we will bring some 3-4 players (foreigners mostly) by the end of July and expect another 2-3 in January and yes - we are not going down!

Comment

Gotta be positive.Gonna be a hard season,but i will be behind us even if we are 15 points adrift of safety come the final day.

U R'sssssssssss.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              We have fans that boo people players if they don't pass a football, we have fans who boo when we win, we also have fans who boo other fans for running on the pitch after winning the championship.

Maccatwo, the players will feel the negativity and your right whoever they are, will probably lose loads of games and go down.

Blackpool fans really got behind there team last season and still failed, what chance have we got?

Oh, so now it's our fans fault when we go down next season.

Have you ever read "How to lose friends and alienate people?"

Comment

Working...
                              X