Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=MattyRangers;646071]
    Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    I kind of agree. The only way for this not to happen is if there is a shock team dragged into it.

It will be three from Norwich, Swansea, Wolves, Wigan, WBA and us. I can't see at this stage the likes of Stoke, Blackburn or Bolton being involved in a relegation battle but who knows. Injuries and player sales changes everything. If Wigan lose N'Zogbia they are a different team. If WBA lose Odwingwe then who'll score them the goals?[/QUOTE]

Both very much 1 men sides (although other teams fans are probably saying the same about us an Adel!). I think Blackburn will be down there. Very poor last year and were involved in the scrap and have only weakened so far this summer.

I personally think Bolton will be fine, Coyle is a superb manager. Although I do think theyre guna come away from LR with nothing first game!
    Haven't Blackburn re-signed Santa Cruz? I wouldn't mind being "weakened" like that. But hey, at least we have been assured we can count on the continued loyalty of Rob Hulse...

Comment

[QUOTE=stainrodisalegend;646128]
      Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Haven't Blackburn re-signed Santa Cruz? I wouldn't mind being "weakened" like that. But hey, at least we have been assured we can count on the continued loyalty of Rob Hulse...
      I was referring to the loss of Jones and imminent loss of Samba.... That's their defence gone.

Hulse wont see any more than the final 5minutes of a few games next year i dont think.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
      X