Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits of loaning out Blackstock?

How do we benefit here exactly?

If hes not wanted, keep him untill the end of the season and then sell him, why loan your top scorer with only Di Carmine and Helguson left who are as useless as eachother!? (Not counting Vine as he hasnt played a 1st team game in almost a year.)

Cant be wages as I dont suppose hes on mega money, so I dont see a point in loaning your top scorer, by some distance, out for the last 6 games ???

:eyes_droped:

the way i see
    db want a new contract dont given
    db score 12 g not figure in first 11
    sousa give ok for him to go
    the lad wont play
    nott for made a bid
    qpr agreed so
    db play if score is value raise
    qpr make good money
    300k for 6 games is not bad

Comment

morris this manager sousa dosnt know what hes doing hes another ray wilkins
      we could of won all our remaining games if he had kept dexter
      all the season ticket holders should have full refunds
      knowbody bought a season ticket thinking that sousa would completely destroy the club
      who wants to watch nil nil games every week get rid of sousa

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
        morris this manager sousa dosnt know what hes doing hes another ray wilkins
        we could of won all our remaining games if he had kept dexter
        all the season ticket holders should have full refunds
        knowbody bought a season ticket thinking that sousa would completely destroy the club
        who wants to watch nil nil games every week get rid of sousa
        Yeah cos Blackstock played a pivotal role in our last 2 games in which we've won hasnt he....
        Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

To have sold our top scorer while we still had a chance of the playoffs is madness

I know it was a slim chance but its a chance all the same

I dont think we benefit at all from selling him now cos he's still young

We would have got more for him if we were challenging at the top or even in the prem in a year or 2(wishful thinking - but i don't care)

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
            Yeah cos Blackstock played a pivotal role in our last 2 games in which we've won hasnt he....
            Sums it up really how thick some of the posters are on this board...if Blackstock was that good we wouldn't be letting him go. Quite simply if you have a choice in the matter you do not get rid of good players. We don't need Blackstock, we need Taarbat get him on a season long loan and he'll get you 15-20 goals from midfield.

Some people like to moan for the sake off it, I'm sure the board already have their striker targets for the summer identified they won't make the same mistakes twice in not bringing in some quality fire power up front.

As for Blackstock ta-da sick to death of watching a powder puff pansy of a striker lead the attack for Rangers.

We have NOTHING to play for this season, we are NOT going to make the Play Offs!
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-03-2009, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
              the way i see
              db want a new contract dont given
              db score 12 g not figure in first 11
              sousa give ok for him to go
              the lad wont play
              nott for made a bid
              qpr agreed so
              db play if score is value raise
              qpr make good money
              300k for 6 games is not bad
              Not sure where you get your figure from, but its way off the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Sums it up really how thick some of the posters are on this board...if Blackstock was that good we wouldn't be letting him go. Quite simply if you have a choice in the matter you do not get rid of good players. We don't need Blackstock, we need Taarbat get him on a season long loan and he'll get you 15-20 goals from midfield.

Some people like to moan for the sake off it, I'm sure the board already have their striker targets for the summer they won't make the same mistakes twice in not bringing in some quality fire power up front.

As for Blackstock ta-da sick to death of watching a powder puff pansy of a striker lead the attack for Rangers.
                I think you missed his sarcasm, quite badly.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                  I think you missed his sarcasm, quite badly.
                  No I didn't my view expands upon he's!
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-03-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Looked like you were calling Half Empty thick, seeing as it was his post you quoted, yet you replied to Dex.

Nevermind!

Comment

Im assuming the same people who are moaning about Dex are the same people who think we still have a shot at the playoffs?

The ironic thing is, Dex's departure will no doubt ensure run out's and dare I say even Starts for people like Balanta and German now. Havent people (Dex) also been crying out for that?

The fact is we bought Dex for 500k. He's scored goals without ever looking like a good player in the process. He wont cut it in the premiership and was never the long term solution to our striking problems. We have sold him for almost 1-1.5 Million in profit. How is this bad for business?

Now we have the chance to blood our young strikers, who if sucessfull could develop into the type of strikers we are craving and have time to potentially become Premiership class given time. Dexter had his, and never looked like he was ever going to cut the mustard above Championship level.
                      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                        Looked like you were calling Half Empty thick, seeing as it was his post you quoted, yet you replied to Dex.

Nevermind!
                        I was agreeing with his sentiments Morris

Probably the one person I wasn't calling thick was half empty seeing as he seem's to have more common sense than 99% of the posters on this board

Comment

The way I see it is we've let our top scorer this season go to another club and wtf!? Maybe he did need an arm around him...something ain't right....

Comment

How can you be 'thick' just for having an opinion

All the dex haters

I'm shocked

Sorry ,he went from top scorer to being useless overnight did he ??

Blackstock ahead of SDC everytime for me

W12 Ranger - they are gonna make the same mistake twice with the season ticket prices so god only knows what forwards were gonna end up with

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
                              Im assuming the same people who are moaning about Dex are the same people who think we still have a shot at the playoffs?

The ironic thing is, Dex's departure will no doubt ensure run out's and dare I say even Starts for people like Balanta and German now. Havent people (Dex) also been crying out for that?

The fact is we bought Dex for 500k. He's scored goals without ever looking like a good player in the process. He wont cut it in the premiership and was never the long term solution to our striking problems. We have sold him for almost 1-1.5 Million in profit. How is this bad for business?

Now we have the chance to blood our young strikers, who if sucessfull could develop into the type of strikers we are craving and have time to potentially become Premiership class given time. Dexter had his, and never looked like he was ever going to cut the mustard above Championship level.
                              I agree, hes CCC level and not good enough for the prem, my original point was, why loan him out with 6 games to go? How does that benefit QPR FC?

Comment

Working...
                              X