Buz - Why he Must Stay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buz - Why he Must Stay!

Spent today watching the 2008/09 and 2009/10 season reviews on DVD. I had forgotten how good Buz is!

There were times when seeing his touches and goals was as pleasing as seeing Tarbs last season.

I for one hope he getsthe strut his stuff in the first team a bit more.

Sean

I would keep him but he certainly won't be strutting his stuff at the likes of old trafford!
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

All he needs is a good pre-season.

Look at Heidar 2 seasons ago... Unfit and terrible. After pre-season was immense

Comment

Not good enough, 1 too many serious injuries.

Comment

Superb player. So good with the ball, given a good pre-seasonanda run in the side he will easily make the step upto the PL style of play.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought in the Leeds game we looked pretty dangerous with him back in the team. He was collecting the ball and bringing the wide men into play really well, got the team ticking at a rare old pace.

I would keep him, because for me he offers a different threat to Adel when we so often lacked a plan B last season
            A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Keep him. We must have a big squad to stay.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Never quite been the same since the alleged head butting incedent with Magilton.Shame as I really rated the guy.

Comment

Buzz will do a lovely trick and get smashed off the park at some where like Stoke,lol
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Buzz will do a lovely trick and get smashed off the park at some where like Stoke,lol
                    He can join Adel in row Z! But then in games against Wigan, Wolves, Blackburn etc he will (if given a chance obviously) be spraying balls around for fun and dictating the pace of attack!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                      I'd be tempted to give him a good pre-season, thought he looked a lot fitter and sharper than I'd seen him in the past 2years against Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                        Premature to write him off so hastily IMO.

Comment

He would benefit from a good preseason. A bit to slow after the injury, but I guess his speed will improve.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I would keep him for if and when Taarabt is sold or Warnock walks or is sacked and then Taarabt follows. Buzz is the closest type of player to Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                              I would keep him for if and when Taarabt is sold or Warnock walks or is sacked and then Taarabt follows. Buzz is the closest type of player to Adel.

He will be needed more than ever if taarabt is sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X