Is it true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true

That we have had only 3000 season ticket holders renewing ? Just carnt believe how rubbish i feel now i have renewed, after i said i wouldn't. I feel totally mugged, no players Tango still firmly interfering,rubbish rumors.

Have faith mate, the club needs some hardy fans. Not people who might go for a refund!
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

box office said they had sold over 6,000 yesterday.
      Last edited by paulmason; 30-06-2011, 08:52 AM.

Comment

swansea 16000, norwich 21000 us 6000 laughable really.

Comment

When renewed last Friday told me 4000, even if it's 6000 thats down on last year. When most teams that reach the promise land they sell out most of their S.T. allocation,shows what a joke club we are becoming, wrong owners poor fanbase couldn't be worse at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            When renewed last Friday told me 4000, even if it's 6000 thats down on last year. When most teams that reach the promise land they sell out most of their S.T. allocation,shows what a joke club we are becoming, wrong owners poor fanbase couldn't be worse at the moment.

NW could have gone, AT could have gone and we could be in league 1 and administration

Comment

owners are ****s but more fool the supporters who have renewed dj campbell also heading to west ham cant even compete with championship clubs now thats what you get for parting with your cash.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
                owners are ****s but more fool the supporters who have renewed dj campbell also heading to west ham cant even compete with championship clubs now thats what you get for parting with your cash.
                Stroll on pal. I watch the rangers whoever plays or whoever signs. I'm sure you will be back if your allowed to stay up for motd and see us in the prem. Glory boy
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                X