No announcement yet.

DM with some optimism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally agree Kit. Most fans had no patience with Parejo...what was he, 19? Very good player but suffered when fans got on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

It can go either of 2 ways..

Flavio/Bernie can back Warnock with players he wants and then no-one can really blame the owners

or
      Yeah right. Do you really think we will find new scapegoats?

Comment

It was very clear that Parejo was due to play at a higher level, his vision and passing range seemed excellent - it's just the players he was surrounded with were not on his wavelength. He'd play balls into space and no one would move or try to run on to them.

In the words of my dad he was so good he looked ****.

He didn't have a great deal of mental strength, but then a 19 year old in a foreign land, playing in a ropey team, with the fans on your back with the prime specimens of humanity that are Championship defenders kicking your ankles - I probably would've phoned it in too
        A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Probably pete's correct with the latter They'll not spend no money we will be humiliated in the prem. Warnock will be sacked after 8 games if not less, and they'll bring in a yes man. dont know about everyone hating them then, I think most people hate them now they are making our club a laughing stock

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
            It was very clear that Parejo was due to play at a higher level, his vision and passing range seemed excellent - it's just the players he was surrounded with were not on his wavelength. He'd play balls into space and no one would move or try to run on to them.

In the words of my dad he was so good he looked ****.

He didn't have a great deal of mental strength, but then a 19 year old in a foreign land, playing in a ropey team, with the fans on your back with the prime specimens of humanity that are Championship defenders kicking your ankles - I probably would've phoned it in too
            Head of nail hit....
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Sorry but Parejo was a quality signing and was and is a quality player, he just didn't have time to get use to Championship football because fans didn't give him the opportunity too. The board have made some very stupid mistakes but to say Parejo is in an alltime worst top 3 is very silly statement, when a little more patience and we would have had a real gem.
              Read it again.

Was referring to Di Carmine, Alberti & Pellicori.
              1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Parejo - Young, talented, foreign (mediterranean even), fans getting frustrated by him, turn on him......ends up with with a 5 year deal at a top team who regularly play in the Champions League......

Remind you of anyone ?
                I wonder if Adel is reading this ? I bet his agent is.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Flavio brings his European players in and makes Warnock play them.
                  Hahaha as if Warnock would tolerate that for a second. Youre having a laugh.

Of greater concern is this quote:

"But the situation has reached a critical stage and is, I understand, being monitored by the League Managers’ Association, which is a very significant development."

...which Nodge has also heard about.

Comment

If flavio stays, I think his intention has always been to have as many italians in the team as possible within the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      Funnily enough, the Italian's we've been linked with (Cannavarro, Materazzi, Del Piero and especially Legrottalie - I'd prefer to take a gamble on an old experienced injury prone World Cup & CL winning player from Juve or Inter than an old experienced injury prone player from Hull City) could, I believe, be really handy signings, in the way that we needed the experience and nous of McLintock, Webb and Hollins in the 70's - though accept that any signing of this ilk would send out a terrible message and undoubtedly spell the end of Warnock.
                      , totally agree on both centre backs there, with pacey full backs either side of them and Del Piero would be fantastico!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X