• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM with some optimism?

http://davidmcintyre.wordpress.com/

Dear oh dear
    Kept the faith!

Comment

If NW goes Tango and Cash should be hung drawn and quatered!

Comment

Nice to see he's finally printed that NW was GPs man.

Anyway's to be honest, methinks Neil and Flavio speak maybe once a week at most..i wouldnt be ALL doom and gloom over their relationship.

Comment

''He made several excellent acquisitions last summer but there have been rumblings of discontent among his bosses over signings such as those of Petter Vaagen Moen, Leon Clarke and Rob Hulse.''

That made me laugh...have they a short memory ffs?!

Who was responsible for bringing in Di Carmine, Parejo, Alberti & Pellicori (and possibly others I can't remember)??
          1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

One hand washes the other

Comment

Long term the Flavio/Warnock partnership is doomed to fail.

I wouldn't mind so much if Flavio was going into his deep pockets to buy some quality Europeans, but we've been linked to Serie B players and European players that are nearly 40.

It can go either of 2 ways..

Flavio/Bernie can back Warnock with players he wants and then no-one can really blame the owners

or

Flavio brings his European players in and makes Warnock play them. The fans then turn on the board, we end up finishing with the worse points record ever and its even more doom and gloom
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Funnily enough, the Italian's we've been linked with (Cannavarro, Materazzi, Del Piero and especially Legrottalie - I'd prefer to take a gamble on an old experienced injury prone World Cup & CL winning player from Juve or Inter than an old experienced injury prone player from Hull City) could, I believe, be really handy signings, in the way that we needed the experience and nous of McLintock, Webb and Hollins in the 70's - though accept that any signing of this ilk would send out a terrible message and undoubtedly spell the end of Warnock.
                Last edited by Nodge70; 30-06-2011, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoops View Post
                  ''He made several excellent acquisitions last summer but there have been rumblings of discontent among his bosses over signings such as those of Petter Vaagen Moen, Leon Clarke and Rob Hulse.''

That made me laugh...have they a short memory ffs?!

Who was responsible for bringing in Di Carmine, Parejo, Alberti & Pellicori (and possibly others I can't remember)??
                  Yeah your right Daniel Parejo is a really s**t player, whatever happened to him ?

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
                    Yeah your right Daniel Parejo is a really s**t player, whatever happened to him ?
                    love it!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He may be a good player now but that's easy to say with hindsight...he done f**k all for us.

Remember the Reading away game on live television when Ainsworth was in charge? He was pish poor.

As for the others, I assume you agree as you decided not to comment on them. Three of the worst players ever to play for QPR.

All brought in by the fat orange one.

He needs to keep his f***ing nose out of things he knows f*** all about.
                      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

He may be a good player now but that's easy to say with hindsight...he done f**k all for us.

Remember the Reading away game on live television when Ainsworth was in charge? He was pish poor.

As for the others, I assume you agree as you decided not to comment on them. Three of the worst players ever to play for QPR.

in fairness to flabio....the eye candy at HQ is a lot better these days

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                          in fairness to flabio....the eye candy at HQ is a lot better these days

Comment

Yea hes so s**t that he just won the under 21 championship with spain and has just signed a 5 year deal at Valencia.

Comment

Sorry but Parejo was a quality signing and was and is a quality player, he just didn't have time to get use to Championship football because fans didn't give him the opportunity too. The board have made some very stupid mistakes but to say Parejo is in an alltime worst top 3 is very silly statement, when a little more patience and we would have had a real gem.

Comment

Working...
                              X