Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Warnock leaves b4 season starts or sacked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    As I've already stated on another thread you can get a refund before a ball is kicked but not there after, personally couldn't give 2 ****s if we get relegated next season.

Really?...what team do you support? and you want us to lose?

Dont understand that mate, but its your opinion?

Comment

As I've already stated on another thread you can get a refund before a ball is kicked but not there after, personally couldn't give 2 ****s if we get relegated next season.
      Wow.

Comment

I see where w12 is coming from, Qpr is a huge part of my life, I live and breathe the rs! They are everything and always will be. Most fans I think would take relegation to get rid of these clowns!

Those that say we should be on a high, what all the fuss is about, the likes of mellow hoop and Pete, I am not sure weather they are totally deluded or have a hidden agenda, Pete said a few days ago NW is happy as did Scott, I hope I'm wrong but i think it probably utter bolox.

I am scared! This is our club and my feeling is a bad one, this time last year I was bouncing off the walls

Comment

Haven't read the other posts, but Warnock is a man of integrity therefore with these two clowns in charge it is only a matter of time before a) Warnock walks/is sacked and b) we go down which will happen at the end of the season.

Sad, but very true. If Warnock does go before the start of the season all fans that care about the club long-term should ask for a refund on their season tickets. I would never have said this in the past but now Flavio is hanging around like a bad smell from all accounts we need to drive him as far away fron the club as possible. And if that means BE goes too so be it.

Comment

T&C may be clowns but they are not stupid, they will not sack Warnock before the season starts as they know many will get refunds which will be unavailable once a ball has been kicked.
            If Neil realises this and cares about the fans he will walk before, we will just have to see how it pans out.

Just a thought but what is the final date ST's are available until?
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I actually think I have given a pretty valid reason for why I our Premiership status doesn’t concern me and I value our fan base more (not that anyone has bothered to answer that post). If you can see the potential problems which lie ahead at the club, the tension in the stands and the ridiculous expectation high ticket prices bring then more fool you. There is not a shadow of doubt in my mind that as a fan of the club we won’t come close to the euphoria last season brought. If you think a lucky win against United or Chelsea comes close then that’s a bit sad. A bad start to season and lets see how many of you will be saying the same. I obviously don’t want us to go down but personally at this present in time I couldn’t give two ****s if we are relegated and that is coming from someone who has just laid out a grand for a season ticket, but I guess I’m capable of looking at the bigger picture.

It is also my view that ST prices whilst in the PL will never come down in price regardless who owns the club they will only go up. See to me I can afford it, I have money but my ole man doesn’t and quite possibly those R’s we have made friends with who sit around us might not only to replaced by a tourist next season. Original price hikes were partly justified but not this, lets see how many off you quick to have a dig sitting in Gold for example feel if you end up paying a grand next season and so on. Plums like Vanhoop and a few others will give the large-un behind the keyboard but will probably be the first to complain will all of a sudden their ST is looking like a pretty shoddy VFM. It will also probably take a relegation to sort out this mess because as I have previously mentioned it would be highly unlikely new owners would reduce ST prices from where they now are. The ground will most probably sell out next year, filled with thousands of non R’s as well through these tour operators. The club have failed in spectacular fashion to capitalise of the optimism and euphoria of the fan base. I like any fan will be excited when the season comes around but will know a few early wins doesn’t brush this issue under the carpet. Get rid of Warnock at peril, as IMO it will have catastrophic consequences…which in the long run may prove to be beneficial in a ****ed up sort of way!

For a loyal fan to feel like off the back off a promotion to the PL tells you something is wrong, and to the fool who thinks I’m a gimp can I kindly suggest you **** off to Noddy Land and take VanHoop with you.

Comment

I actually think I have given a pretty valid reason for why I our Premiership status doesn’t concern me and I value our fan base more (not that anyone has bothered to answer that post). If you can see the potential problems which lie ahead at the club, the tension in the stands and the ridiculous expectation high ticket prices bring then more fool you. There is not a shadow of doubt in my mind that as a fan of the club we won’t come close to the euphoria last season brought. If you think a lucky win against United or Chelsea comes close then that’s a bit sad. A bad start to season and lets see how many of you will be saying the same. I obviously don’t want us to go down but personally at this present in time I couldn’t give two ****s if we are relegated and that is coming from someone who has just laid out a grand for a season ticket, but I guess I’m capable of looking at the bigger picture.

It is also my view that ST prices whilst in the PL will never come down in price regardless who owns the club they will only go up. See to me I can afford it, I have money but my ole man doesn’t and quite possibly those R’s we have made friends with who sit around us might not only to replaced by a tourist next season. Original price hikes were partly justified but not this, lets see how many off you quick to have a dig sitting in Gold for example feel if you end up paying a grand next season and so on. Plums like Vanhoop and a few others will give the large-un behind the keyboard but will probably be the first to complain will all of a sudden their ST is looking like a pretty shoddy VFM. It will also probably take a relegation to sort out this mess because as I have previously mentioned it would be highly unlikely new owners would reduce ST prices from where they now are. The ground will most probably sell out next year, filled with thousands of non R’s as well through these tour operators. The club have failed in spectacular fashion to capitalise of the optimism and euphoria of the fan base. I like any fan will be excited when the season comes around but will know a few early wins doesn’t brush this issue under the carpet. Get rid of Warnock at peril, as IMO it will have catastrophic consequences…which in the long run may prove to be beneficial in a ****ed up sort of way!

For a loyal fan to feel like off the back off a promotion to the PL tells you something is wrong, and to the fool who thinks I’m a gimp can I kindly suggest you **** off to Noddy Land and take VanHoop with you.
                have to agree. I would never return my ST butthe bigger picture does need looking at.
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Very good post W12. I wish it wasn't accurate, but it really seems it is at this point.

Comment

You have no say in it you simpleton, now go play with your plasticine.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                      Will buy a season ticket no matter who the manager is.
                      Paul Hart will be relieved to hear that!

Comment

Valid point W12, i could afford the ST renewal this season as i had just changed employment for the better and had a load of gear to sell which gave me a nice bank balance (well enough anyway), but if this job change doesn't work out i will be amongst the ones who watch many games on TV/net due to not being able to afford petrol costs etc, even to the point where i may have to sell my ST. I pray this doesn't happen.
                        I think as the season goes on though, i will less often be able to attend away matches than i would like to aswell.
                        Oh well times change, and for the worse, as now seems to be the case if you are in the prem.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Last season i renewed because i believed in warnock.

This season the same, if he goes then i would have to rethink my position as i do not believe in anyone at qpr above warnock, and there ability to run the the club.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

did you type that with an orange in your mouth .ooo so bitchy
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I heard something today from a mate that they are not throwing bundles of cash to Warnock to sign players as although Derry, Kenny and Hill were great signings Hulse and Vagen Moen (or whatever his name is) were not..

I kind of agree about Hulse and Moen

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                                I heard something today from a mate that they are not throwing bundles of cash to Warnock to sign players as although Derry, Kenny and Hill were great signings Hulse and Vagen Moen (or whatever his name is) were not..

I kind of agree about Hulse and Moen
                                If true this just shows the incompetance of Bernie & Flav in charge.... anybody that has the sightest football knowledge knows that not every signing is going to be a hit. For example, Fergie (greatest manager in my lifetime without doubt) has a string of signings that have failed: Obertan, Bebe, Kleberson, Bellion, Veron, Manucho, Liam Miller to name a few.

The fact NW built his own squad and took us from Relegation zone to League winners in 14 months is incredible and should (to any sane owner!) show them that, in order to be succesful, NW needs to be given full control and trust placed in him with transfers.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X