Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Warnock leaves b4 season starts or sacked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    u very silly man with a very small penis...you aint a supporter of QPR .my plastic ine would define you ,you m u g
    Do you have hairy palms

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Don't think he will be sacked before season starts. Do think he could be in danger 8-10 games in though. Thats just how ruthless the guys at the top are.

Warnock was brought into get us up, no loyalty in football. I don't really see Warnock here for the long run, just cannot see Flavio/Warnock partnership working in the premiership.

With Amit gone you have the loveable peacekeeper out the way who could have sorted out any problems. I;m sure behind the scenes last season especially after say we lost to Millwall, Flavio telling Warnock what team he wanted, that simply passed because we then won the game after. Flavio has never really gone, its just when you are winning football matches, no-one fan takes any real notice.

I do think we will see a power struggle, unfortunately only one winner.

lets hope they sell up before it gets to that stage

Crikey, I actually agree with you about something. :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Do you have hairy palms
        i first read that as plums,no hairy palms w12 but do have a hairy wife. saves me money in the winter months
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i first read that as plums,no hairy palms w12 but do have a hairy wife. saves me money in the winter months
          I'm sure your sort of banter works down the pub with your chavvy mates...

Comment

Don't think he will be sacked before season starts. Do think he could be in danger 8-10 games in though. Thats just how ruthless the guys at the top are.

Warnock was brought into get us up, no loyalty in football. I don't really see Warnock here for the long run, just cannot see Flavio/Warnock partnership working in the premiership.

With Amit gone you have the loveable peacekeeper out the way who could have sorted out any problems. I;m sure behind the scenes last season especially after say we lost to Millwall, Flavio telling Warnock what team he wanted, that simply passed because we then won the game after. Flavio has never really gone, its just when you are winning football matches, no-one fan takes any real notice.

I do think we will see a power struggle, unfortunately only one winner.

lets hope they sell up before it gets to that stage
            More like stupid. I know we are going to seriously struggle next season but i know that warnock will make the best of what he's got. He would only be replaced with another European manager that wont have a clue

Comment

I'm sure your sort of banter works down the pub with your chavvy mates...
              yeah all my mates are chavved up in burberry and the likes.wheres your banter work?

Comment

yeah all my mates are chavved up in burberry and the likes.wheres your banter work?
                in the mens toilet i would imagine

Comment

Not stupid at all.

We already know their philosophy never forget it

"boutique club"

That means a manager like Trappotoni, Raneiri or even Ancelotti, not Warnock.

You stay in the Premiership this season, then you charge what the heck you want the following season.

You have to remember where these guys come from Formula One Racing !! Monaco is vindicative of these peoples lifestyles, they are miles away from the working class supporter who pitches up at Sherperds Bush on a Saturday afternoon.

As I say, lets hope they make a few quid and move on sooner rather than later.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    you mean hes a janitor with voyerism urges.i think hes tried to flog me aftershave before..and when England played nigeria at wembley i had to shake it myself

Comment

you mean hes a janitor with voyerism urges.i think hes tried to flog me aftershave before..and when England played nigeria at wembley i had to shake it myself

Comment

Not stupid at all.

We already know their philosophy never forget it

"boutique club"

That means a manager like Trappotoni, Raneiri or even Ancelotti, not Warnock.

You stay in the Premiership this season, then you charge what the heck you want the following season.

You have to remember where these guys come from Formula One Racing !! Monaco is vindicative of these peoples lifestyles, they are miles away from the working class supporter who pitches up at Sherperds Bush on a Saturday afternoon.

As I say, lets hope they make a few quid and move on sooner rather than later.
                        They may want a boutique club but they won't get it unless they make some effort. Next season we are going to need a lot of fight and determination to stay up. I know who can give us that and its not Trappotoni, Raneiri or Ancelotti. Clever men at formula one. Football is a totally different situation.

I can see what you are saying but by doing the things they are doing they are only going to lose. They should have learned that from previous seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          Like your style Quaz throw a bit of abuse around then ban someone when you receive it back...bit of a sad case really.

Anyway, if you gonna get clever be prepared to take it back!

Comment

Like your style Quaz throw a bit of abuse around then ban someone when you receive it back...bit of a sad case really.

Anyway, if you gonna get clever be prepared to take it back!
                            lmao, who have i banned, and for your info, throw what you like, nothing you could possible say would bother me in the slightest, the more people like you react, the more fun i have, so in other words, bring it.

Comment

hi-jacked thread, two people playing hard to get!

Comment

So this W12 gimp wouldn't mind if we got relegated. May I suggest ****ing off to a team that's already in the championship. Maybe a club that suits your personality (or lack of)..........like Watford.

Comment

Working...
                                X