Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Warnock leaves b4 season starts or sacked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Warnock leaves b4 season starts or sacked.

What will people who have already re-newed ST's do.

Me i would be very tempted to take my st back and demand my money back.
    They seek him here.................

All the talk is he is very happy at the moment, so i would very much doubt he would walk, now the sack that's a different matter with the orange man pulling the strings.

Comment

As I've already stated on another thread you can get a refund before a ball is kicked but not there after, personally couldn't give 2 ****s if we get relegated next season.

Comment

would anyone feel the same about getting a ST refund if Tarbs was sold?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          All the talk is he is very happy at the moment, so i would very much doubt he would walk, now the sack that's a different matter with the orange man pulling the strings.

Not all well according to smudge on twitter m8.

Comment

Don't think he will be sacked before season starts. Do think he could be in danger 8-10 games in though. Thats just how ruthless the guys at the top are.

Warnock was brought into get us up, no loyalty in football. I don't really see Warnock here for the long run, just cannot see Flavio/Warnock partnership working in the premiership.

With Amit gone you have the loveable peacekeeper out the way who could have sorted out any problems. I;m sure behind the scenes last season especially after say we lost to Millwall, Flavio telling Warnock what team he wanted, that simply passed because we then won the game after. Flavio has never really gone, its just when you are winning football matches, no-one fan takes any real notice.

I do think we will see a power struggle, unfortunately only one winner.

lets hope they sell up before it gets to that stage
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              As I've already stated on another thread you can get a refund before a ball is kicked but not there after, personally couldn't give 2 ****s if we get relegated next season.
              stay away mate, dont need or want your type of personality . m u g
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                stay away mate, dont need or want your type of personality . m u g
                You have no say in it you simpleton, now go play with your plasticine.

Comment

to be honest i cannot see any manager working with that meglo maniac.... it is a sad state of affairs to have a board like this in charge...

Comment

Would say its not a dead cert that any new owners would want Warnock either..

Interesting times ahead thats for sure
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Will buy a season ticket no matter who the manager is.

Comment

Why !
                        R's

Comment

Problem is pete, amit was complicit in deceiving the fans about tango stepping down.
                          So he is not mr all nice and clean.

Comment

You have no say in it you simpleton, now go play with your plasticine.
                            u very silly man with a very small penis...you aint a supporter of QPR .my plastic ine would define you ,you m u g
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                              Why !
                              Fan base this season will be very disjointed, a bad start to the season will cause unrest in the stands, newbie fans a plenty. The club have already tied up massive contracts with a Scandinavian tour operator and another one whose location I can't remember at present. We really risk losing fans this season and damaging the fan base forever, we will lose a generation if we are in the PL for a few years IMO because of the prices. The way things are now is only the start unless Briatore goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X