Sunderland!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunderland!!!!

Have anybody noticed they are linked to every player/$hit available in the market. I wonder where do they get their money from. Money laundry?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Maybe they have owners who are committed to investing in the future of the club in the Premier League? Just a thought...
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

A huge fanbase as well.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

The other point is they are paying too much money. £9m for Wickham? I mean how much is Taarabt worth on that basis?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          The other point is they are paying too much money. £9m for Wickham? I mean how much is Taarabt worth on that basis?
          How much would you pay for someone who did not want to play anymore in a game and ask to be subbed ? For all his good points he has bad points, which IMO will prevent him from being the great player, he thinks he is.
          Last edited by paulmason; 29-06-2011, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            How much would you pay for someone who did not want to play anymore in a game and ask to be subbed ? For all his good points he has bad points, which IMO will prevent him from being the great player, he thinks he is.
            You've got a point Paul. I am hoping that NW will change his bad attitudes and he stays.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

They've got about £50m in transfer receipts from their last two sales

Comment

Wickham is 4 years younger and proved himself at the same level as Adel so probably the same

Comment

There is also that new clause for ENGLISH PLAYERS, so buying young English talent will be more expensive now, was Jordan Henderson really worth 14mill.

Comment

Working...
                  X