Official minutes from the club meeting their mouthpiece* are on the offy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
    If the osc is the only avenue the club wish to go through I don't really see how that is the osc faults...

Afterall they are also fans like the rest of us

Ps- I don't need your permission to respond to threads haqpr, thanks
    Nobody is saying that that is the OSC's fault.

If you must respond to threads then at least make the response pertinent to the subject of the thread. That is what message boards are all about. Simple isn't it?????
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
      Do you now vet every post on this forum? Pls don't tell me what I can and can't post
      Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear......

It was much better when I was on your ignore list.........
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

The only means of contacting the OSC through their site is here:

"Contact Network Administrator

Get in touch with the owner of this network for compliments and complaints.

We value all of the comments and feedback that you can give us and any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence!"

Comment

Comment

Excellent, thanks Ali.

"One of the aims of the QPR Official Supporters Club is to act as a line of communication between the supporters and the Club.

We can be contacted on qprosc@yahoo.co.uk"

So there it is in black and white - they proactively welcome communication with the fanbase.

So get emailing people!!

Comment

If I send them two e-mails, will I be twice proactive?
              I thought proactive was a yoghurt thing...
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

...erm think youre confusing it with probiotic :=B:

Comment

well reading those minutes and it took a minute, very short meeting then..anyway
                  fans groups are not blaming osc as they probably don't see the osc doing much other than away travel and the off fundraising ( and do it very well)

the meeting was called as an "egm" by season tkt holders but NO MENTION OF THAT
                  the meeting was not about osc feelings but the overall feelings of all qpr fans, yes some accept the prices and some can't afford it.

i know some of the osc committee and they are all nice people, solid qpr and do a good job, unpaid and in their time, i applaud them
                  but they are club controlled and this meeting near on proves it, other fans groups are independent of the club.

WHY DOES THE CLUB ONLY WANT TO INTERFACE WITH OSC , the lsa want to meet the club/and or their reps not the osc and i assume others feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Nooooooooooo he means "bionic" obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Well after I have had Baltic herring with youghurt I certainly get very proactive or bionic or whatever
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                        well reading those minutes and it took a minute, very short meeting then..anyway
                        fans groups are not blaming osc as they probably don't see the osc doing much other than away travel and the off fundraising ( and do it very well)

the meeting was called as an "egm" by season tkt holders but NO MENTION OF THAT
                        the meeting was not about osc feelings but the overall feelings of all qpr fans, yes some accept the prices and some can't afford it.

i know some of the osc committee and they are all nice people, solid qpr and do a good job, unpaid and in their time, i applaud them
                        but they are club controlled and this meeting near on proves it, other fans groups are independent of the club.

WHY DOES THE CLUB ONLY WANT TO INTERFACE WITH OSC , the lsa want to meet the club/and or their reps not the osc and i assume others feel the same way.
                        If anything it shows the "italian way" is over.

mind you, one thing that i was thinking...do we actually know that Flavio, Bernie and whoever else is involved on the board (GP aside) are aware of the LSA? Are aware that fans groups want to meet? Or is there a barrier put between the faceless people running the club day to day and the big guns?

Just a thought and playing devils advocate

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                          If anything it shows the "italian way" is over.

mind you, one thing that i was thinking...do we actually know that Flavio, Bernie and whoever else is involved on the board (GP aside) are aware of the LSA? Are aware that fans groups want to meet? Or is there a barrier put between the faceless people running the club day to day and the big guns?

Just a thought and playing devils advocate
                          After seeing how Lazio fans "iriducibbilli" actually run the club, its amazing how in Their very country the fans rule, yet we are treated in disregard by our Italians!!

Comment

Working...
                          X