No announcement yet.

More positives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lita would be a shite cheapie,even if we were still in the championship i wouldnt want him,and how the f**K is that positive?

Comment

Swede give up mate.

Look at the level Upson has played at his whole career, look at the clubs he's played for, the Internationals he's played in & players he's faced, plenty of top flight clubs interested in him & only last season Arsenal were mooting resigning him.

Although we had a superb defensive record last season MC & KG were found wanting on lots of occasions & were bailed out by others (mainly Kenny & Derry) more times than I care to imagine.

No brainer to me.

Comment

0, I saw gorkks every game he played in and yes he has some very good patches but alot of the time he and like all of the qpr defence makes me **** myself
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Lita would be a shite cheapie,even if we were still in the championship i wouldnt want him,and how the f**K is that positive?
          it's a signing. I would take danny dichio or a new phsyio right now. ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY SIGNING SOMETHING TO CAUSE A NEW DEBATE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            it's a signing. I would take danny dichio or a new phsyio right now. ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY SIGNING SOMETHING TO CAUSE A NEW DEBATE.
            Dont agree,would be no better than Helguson or Hulse,and with Clarke ,Vine and Agyemang still here we have more than enough shite strikers already that we cant get rid of

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Swede give up mate.

Look at the level Upson has played at his whole career, look at the clubs he's played for, the Internationals he's played in & players he's faced, plenty of top flight clubs interested in him & only last season Arsenal were mooting resigning him.

Although we had a superb defensive record last season MC & GK were found wanting on lots of occasions & were bailed out by others (mainly Kenny & Derry) more times than I care to imagine.

No brainer to me.
              Upsons ability is, and has always been, limited. The last couple of years Upson has been sh_te. Arsenal interest - maybe they were, maybe they weren´t, but they were also rumours about Sol C...so... Gorkss has played 35 times for Latvia, Upson 21 for England. No brainer for u. Ok, thank god you´re not in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                0, I saw gorkks every game he played in and yes he has some very good patches but alot of the time he and like all of the qpr defence makes me **** myself
                How can u then say that Upson is a better choice? Maybe he was 3 years ago, but not now.

Comment

Don't see many backing up your point swede.

Say no more.

Comment

Time to go, time to go, time to gooooooooo
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

He is better than both Gorrks and 3 bounce, although I don't rate him and is very basic. Done well to have a career as good as he's had because he is very basic. I guess it's just a sign of how pis s poor england r.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Sorry...Are we seriously comparing Gorkss to Upson here?

It's like saying Hulse is a better option than Carlton Cole. Ok, Upson (like Cole) isn't the best Prem player in his position, but he's clearly better than any player we have for that role. That much is a fact.

Upson has 21 England caps, rightly or wrongly, and over 200 games experience in the Premier League, winning one league trophy along the way.

Gorkss has spent his career to date playing in Latvia, Sweden and the second tier of English football.

How is this even a topic of conversation?
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Hi Benny,enjoying the sunshine, sunshine?
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                            Arsenal interest - maybe they were, maybe they weren´t
                            Erm.. They were;

Arsene Wenger has not ruled out the possibility of a short-term deal for the former Arsenal defender Matthew Upson.

Arsene Wenger has not ruled out the possibility of a short-term deal for the former Arsenal defender Matthew Upson to solve his defensive crisis after another shaky performance from Laurent Koscielny and Johan Djourou in the 1-0 defeat to Ipswich Town in the Carling Cup semi-final first leg on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
                              dont gamble my cash mate but tell you what 2 pints per player deal or no deal
                              Put your money where your mouth is if your guna give it large and shoot somebody down when they give us info
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                                Don't see many backing up your point swede.

Say no more.
                                I would be worried if the ones backing u up agreed with me. Don´t see them agreeing as a sign of your opinion being right.

Comment

Working...
                                X