Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More positives

On the transfer front.

Bullard, bothroyd and hopefully Lita by the end of the week, maybe Upson too hence waiting until his contract expires at the end of the week. No CMS at all. Campbell still weighing up options. Naughton getting closer, we have also spoken to gunter from forest and Moussi has been offer terms.
    I repeat no canavaro, hargreaves or any other OAP warnock has quashed that.

Similar to what I heard. As i posted last week, players contracts and wages are paid up until the end of the month, hence no signings till July.

Have heard it looks like three signings as offloading isnt going too well.

Albeit Routledge being an #### is freeing up some possible cash

Comment

Lita is the last thing we need, would be very suprised to see us go for someone so disruptive.

Comment

Lita? A positive? Its hard enough accepting that we're going into the premier league with a championship squad, but Lita?

I hope you're wrong again Pete, I mean Insider.

Comment

Bullard, Bothroyd and DJ Campbell for me. No Lita please.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

No Lita thankyou he's a twot!

Comment

Give people a chance they do grow up. There will be about 8 signings half of them could possibly be this week, neil i s working hard and has spoken to about 14 players in the past two weeks they take time. Be POSITIVE. There will be a foreign signing highly rated and not old. Midfielder and his name is really awkward.

Comment

Baz Lita wouldn't be top of my list I must admit but you've gotta say he's a Warnock type player, agressive, bit of attitude & works hard. Bit of a random one but not a bad option.

Why wait for Upson's contract to expire? They must know what he's on & what he wants? Unless they have already offered him terms & will hopefully get a signature on the completion of his current deal.

Better than Gorkks & 2 bounce by a country mile.

Comment

Pat on the bench or lots on the bench. Not every1 will play in the starting 11. When boro played Cardiff last year when boro turned them over. Lita easily looked as any1 elsein re league!
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                    On the transfer front.

Bullard, bothroyd and hopefully Lita by the end of the week, maybe Upson too hence waiting until his contract expires at the end of the week. No CMS at all. Campbell still weighing up options. Naughton getting closer, we have also spoken to gunter from forest and Moussi has been offer terms.
                    I repeat no canavaro, hargreaves or any other OAP warnock has quashed that.
                    Personally prefer a World Cup & Cl winning OAP rather than a injury crocked Hull City Championship OAP any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      Personally prefer a World Cup & Cl winning OAP rather than a injury crocked Hull City Championship OAP any day of the week.
                      completely agree

Comment

In regards of lita boro in big trouble and struggling to stave administration off.
                        Word is there whole squad is up for sale and players going for lower than the clubs asking price

Comment

Half a game Hargreaves?
                          Or half a season Bullard?
                          NO BRAINER dont you think?

Comment

Hargreaves-0
                            Bullard-1

Comment

more transfer ******** not 1 of them players mention will sign.

Comment

Working...
                              X