X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr, have to build some momentum soon

after a great promotion as champions, it all seemed to go flat
    high prices, no parade
    then takeovers...amit and ishan gone....

meanwhile narwitch and swansea have sold all their season tickets and have built on promotion rapidly....we seem slow, no new signings ( and ramage and cerny re-signing hardly inspires me to spunk up £759 notes!)

again, qprfc do the shot in the foot so well
    please...fans want to see some stability and some "action" with signings and SOON.

Very good post and my thoughts too !
    Get the cheque book out now !
    R's

Comment

if we've only got a bit of momentum then i'm hoping we're saving it for next year. yes we might be dicked on next season but guys - let's not forget:
      we tore the championship apart. we lost some points at the end of the run due to off pitch issues (faurlin) but we were from the start the best team. we have an outstanding first XI, and the subs do their bit too.
      give Warnock and the lads a break, regroup and let NW see what we need. we haven't even kicked a ball in the Prem yet.
      I'm not saying "Wait until we're 20pts adrift" but at least let us see what the lads can do before we start crying out for players to replace/rotate with the ones who led the league since last August.
      just my opinion though...

Comment

Working...
      X