• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrow Boro tickets

Adult: £15
    OAP/Student: £10
    Under 16s: £5

Now read this from dot.org....

I read somewhere that Rangers are taking a cut of the gate and had a say in the prices. Don't know if it's true but wouldn't surprise me.
    indeed it is true rangers have asked for a cut of the money and helped to decide ticket gate prices.
    Now the second quote is someone who works at Harrow Boro.

What an utter disgrace!

I thought the whole idea was for Harrow Borough to take the gate money as part payment for Troy Hewitt,but nothing surprises me with the parasites fondly known as Tango & Cash...Barstewards!!!!!

Comment

As much as I want to go to this game as I was brought up in Harrow and I love little old Earlsmead, It sickens me that T&C will get their robbing hands on my money from this game.:rage:
      Last edited by QPRbob; 23-06-2011, 11:17 AM.
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

is there a platinum section?

Comment

I refuse to believe this, imagine if that story got in the nationals, how they'd look.
          Can't see even them doing that.

Comment

If true we are turning into a fckking horrible club.

Comment

I love the way people think Tango & Cash are getting the money. Wake up Qpr cost's them Million's to run it does not make any money. They put in their money and we all moan about putting ours in, yes they have a lot more than us but they put a lot more in.

Don't get me wrong I am not a great fan of them but the worst thing to happen to Qpr they are not!

Comment

Somehow I do not believe that T&C have time to worry about Harrow ticket prices!

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                  I love the way people think Tango & Cash are getting the money. Wake up Qpr cost's them Million's to run it does not make any money. They put in their money and we all moan about putting ours in, yes they have a lot more than us but they put a lot more in.

Don't get me wrong I am not a great fan of them but the worst thing to happen to Qpr they are not!
                  Mmmm somebody has used their brain before posting....very rare.
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by QPRcat View Post
                    Somehow I do not believe that T&C have time to worry about Harrow ticket prices!
                    After calming down from reading the O/P on reflection you're probably right.
                    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Imagine bernies pa saying right mr cash after lunch we have a meeting with Santander, vodafone, then team redbull and finally Harrow borough fc!!! Come on
                      People

Comment

To be honest those tickets should be a tenner max. FFS its a friendly against non league opposition.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Some people are missing the point.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                            Some people are missing the point.
                            To be honest I haven't missed the point, that 2 bob game shouldn't be 15 quid and a tenner max. Anyway I won't be going so my 'give a fu ck o metre' is reading at the same level as your's jonboy!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Jon were not man united mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X