Bored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored!

Fed up with close season already - wish they had a winter break and shorter summer really. Maybe season could be run over 11 months with two mini-breaks. 3 months of nothing aside from reading about Alex McLeish is rubbish!

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
    Fed up with close season already - wish they had a winter break and shorter summer really. Maybe season could be run over 11 months with two mini-breaks. 3 months of nothing aside from reading about Alex McLeish is rubbish!
    Disagree. Loads of good sport on at the moment. The US Open where Rory won by 8 shots was just superb and a great moment. Now we have wimbledon which always brings a classic final, i'm afraid you need to look beyond the goal posts.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Haye vs klitschko, ascot, euro u21, you need to get out more

Comment

Curtis Woodhouse v Frankie Gavin July 16th

Comment

Yeah.
          I'm with you, Pedal. Roll on August 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            Yeah.
            I'm with you, Pedal. Roll on August 13th.
            No thanks, i'd rather be realistic, as I hope for a few decent signings before that date otherwise it could be more humilation rather than excitement.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              No thanks, i'd rather be realistic, as I hope for a few decent signings before that date otherwise it could be more humilation rather than excitement.
              Realistic?
              Think you mean pessimistic.
              As somebody once said, many Moons ago, "football's a funny old game, Saint."
              I'm not saying you're wrong, with no real investment made into the playing side of things, it may very well go ####-up next season.
              And then again, this time last year, I never dreamed we would be as good as we undoubtedly were. So, I'm not going to say you're right, either.
              We'll just have to sit tight, and by the time Chelshyte come to Loftus Rd, we really will know how our season is likely to pan out.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                Agree with you pedal. I don't like cricket, tennis or golf and I'm dreading the eggchase world cup. Can't wait for the season to start, but I do love the Tour de France in July.

Comment

Working...
                X