the thing i love about....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the thing i love about....

...being a rangers fan is, because we arent a massive club i really feel like im a part of a family when i go to watch rangers! it really is a great club , i know we all come on here and moan and bitch a bit about this and that but lets face it that lovely jewel set in west london is in our blood , its apart of our souls and none of us colud ever be with out it! my dad took me to watch rangers in 76 and ive so many fond memories of all the times ive spent at loftus road , it really is a part of my history as it is for loads of others on here! i dont really know why im posting this maybe its trying to tell the people in charge just how much this little club means to so many of us or maybe im getting all misty eyed because we are back in the top flight after 15 years! any way thats it and thats why i love this club! now lets get back on track.............WHEN ARE WE BLOODY GONNA SIGN SOMEONE , THIS FOCKING BUNCH OF CLOWNS ETC.........
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Going to LR is like going home.
    In the 42 years I've supported them, I've lived in 6 different houses -- but LR is always there, in the same place and unchanged now for going on 30 years.
    I've been with Rangers nearly twice as long as I've been with my hubby and children. They are more important, but Rangers are a massive part of me and my life.
    As you say, that sort of feeling is one which our owners don't understand, and don't seem interested in understanding.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Yeah i think that loftus road is the one constant in lots of peoples lifes as you say always there never changing , i find that sort of comforting in a way!

Comment

And the owners will never understand it unfortunately. With football comes business. Its all about money. There are plenty of other clubs around the world that are run by people who aren't interested in the fans but solely interested in making a profit. Man United fans hate their owners, Liverpool fans hated their's and we hate ours, the list could go on. Unfortunately for us were not going to be watching players half as good as players like Rooney, Suarez or Hernandez playing at LR next year, but still have to pay more to watch our team play than Man Utd and Liverpool fans. That's what really stinks about the situation us fans are facing at LR. I just hope the owners leave a.s.a.p, or start showing respect to us fans, which I cant see happening

Comment

Going to QPR is like a family xmas,we all get along for the first hour but after a few beers were all rowing and wanting to kill each other.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
            And the owners will never understand it unfortunately. With football comes business. Its all about money. There are plenty of other clubs around the world that are run by people who aren't interested in the fans but solely interested in making a profit. Man United fans hate their owners, Liverpool fans hated their's and we hate ours, the list could go on. Unfortunately for us were not going to be watching players half as good as players like Rooney, Suarez or Hernandez playing at LR next year, but still have to pay more to watch our team play than Man Utd and Liverpool fans. That's what really stinks about the situation us fans are facing at LR. I just hope the owners leave a.s.a.p, or start showing respect to us fans, which I cant see happening
            so very true mate!

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
              Going to QPR is like a family xmas,we all get along for the first hour but after a few beers were all rowing and wanting to kill each other.
              yeah but we keep doing it mate year in year out! we love it!

Comment

People are in football for all the wrong reasons now days, not for the passion or love of the game only one thing - money !!! Things such as Sky have ruined the game. Sad to say, the family of Queens Park Rangers Football Club is being destroyed season by season by these so called 'owners' who want QPR as a 'brand'
                Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

It's the same with Barca. All this Barca DNA business. There always talking about how Fabregas has the 'Barca DNA.' This is all part of making Barca trying to give themselfs a set personality. Likewise with Arsenal. Passing carpet football is suppose to be 'the arsenal way'. The QPR 'brand' or 'DNA' what ever you want to call it has got to be something to do with ripping off fans and being linked with just about any one. Under flavio we are a bit of a joke club

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    I know of no other club like it, year after year will always be there as often as I can. Queens Park Rangers Football club is with me till death.:drunk:
                    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
                      I know of no other club like it, year after year will always be there as often as I can. Queens Park Rangers Football club is with me till death.:drunk:
                      nice post!

Comment

Working...
                      X