No announcement yet.

New rumour for takeover!!! /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weareqpr6, are you implying you are in an elite bracket that "ITK"?

Comment

• Weareqpr6 please don't disgrace the name, thanks.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Weareqpr6 please don't disgrace the name, thanks.
        calm down dear, he's clearly only half the man you are
        I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by spank the monkey View Post
          calm down dear, he's clearly only half the man you are
          This is true after 12,000 post's I might allow him to become Weareqpr9
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• If potential very good, even great, news on the horizon, wouldn't it be just so typical if it all goes #### up, Warnock walks and Bullard (on loan) is the biggest signing we make? But...let's all hope we get taken over by someone who throws cash around something like Abramovitch and the City owners, because then my comment about us 'obviously going down' a few days ago will show that I was talking out of my 'arris. It would be great to be totally, totally wrong. And we might even get a new ground.

But something doesn't sound quite right about Mittals and a rich Arab teaming up. Hope I'm wrong, as I say.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
              If potential very good, even great, news on the horizon, wouldn't it be just so typical if it all goes #### up, Warnock walks and Bullard (on loan) is the biggest signing we make? But...let's all hope we get taken over by someone who throws cash around something like Abramovitch and the City owners, because then my comment about us 'obviously going down' a few days ago will show that I was talking out of my 'arris. It would be great to be totally, totally wrong. And we might even get a new ground.

But something doesn't sound quite right about Mittals and a rich Arab teaming up. Hope I'm wrong, as I say.
              Well. Given that QPR are apparently part of the focus of a "larger" project - it wouldn't seem so far fetched. That, as I understand it is why Tango and Cash are holding out for maximum money.

We might, Just might be about to hit the big time, but with a sustainable future - unlike those #####s down the road and the light blue team up north. Fingers crossed.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Absolutely as I see it too, NW knows what is going on, hence why he was so upbeat on Talksport last week but if it doesn't come off I think you may just be spot on............seems to me next few days could be the biggest days our club has seen in our history....what a roller coaster ride supporting the R's is.
                It really couldn't get much more ridiculous if it tried too

Desperate measures ?

Was rather hoping that this year we would have seen our official site announce that the entire season ticket allocation had been sold out by early June. You know, much in the same way as other promoted clubs tend to do.

What an embarrassment !

Comment

• weareqpr6 = davesviews?

Comment

• Talks ongoing. But we've been at this point before. Let's see.

Comment

• Davesviews is still in the boardroom trying to thrash out a deal and to see what he'll be serving to the blazers and roman next season. I'd expect to see him on here around 6 or 7 o'clock when he has finished

Comment

• Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                        Davesviews is still in the boardroom trying to thrash out a deal and to see what he'll be serving to the blazers and roman next season. I'd expect to see him on here around 6 or 7 o'clock when he has finished
                        Rumour has it davesview is Ishan Saksena....
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Is it just the mittals do you know nodge.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

• Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                            Davesviews is still in the boardroom trying to thrash out a deal and to see what he'll be serving to the blazers and roman next season. I'd expect to see him on here around 6 or 7 o'clock when he has finished
                            I thought he was looking through his little window to catch the latest rumours..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              Talks ongoing. But we've been at this point before. Let's see.
                              Where did you that?

Comment

• Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                                Where did you that?
                                Contacts. But have to emphasise, this isn't anything new. Not much changed over the past 10 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X