Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
    However he did post yesterday in reply to a question about NW
    "wont be sacked.I'd be very surprised if he walked but admit am not as certain as I was a few weeks ago.Next few days important"

so his post could be to do with NW as well
    Absolutely as I see it too, NW knows what is going on, hence why he was so upbeat on Talksport last week but if it doesn't come off I think you may just be spot on............seems to me next few days could be the biggest days our club has seen in our history....what a roller coaster ride supporting the R's is.
    It really couldn't get much more ridiculous if it tried too.

Comment

• Thanks for the update, I think I'll put my fit up and relax now!

Comment

• Thanks alot mate, really made me be able to ease my mind!
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Listen, it's been hard on all QPR fans with flavio and Bernie I just pray to god the takeover happens.
          Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
            Listen, it's been hard on all QPR fans with flavio and Bernie I just pray to god the takeover happens.
            Well I feel enlightened, thread of the year without a doubt!

Comment

• Knowing my luck (I just bought a gold season ticket) there will be a takeover this week, platinum seats will then come down in price and the bar will be rebuilt.

Comment

• No w12. Come on Danny Grahams bought a house was.
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                  Knowing my luck (I just bought a gold season ticket) there will be a takeover this week, platinum seats will then come down in price and the bar will be rebuilt.
                  Well because off this thread I have just renewed my Platinum ST over the phone....job done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Absolutely as I see it too, NW knows what is going on, hence why he was so upbeat on Talksport last week but if it doesn't come off I think you may just be spot on............seems to me next few days could be the biggest days our club has seen in our history....what a roller coaster ride supporting the R's is.
                    It really couldn't get much more ridiculous if it tried too.
                    If that turns out to be true I think it is very telling that QBP is on holiday - with no previous mention of his intended departure.........the conspiracy theorists would have an absolute ball if it turned out to be so
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      No w12. Come on Danny Grahams bought a house was.

Comment

• Does it really need another poster starting another thread to tell us nothing more than what we already know - why not just put your random speculative thoughts in the other thread with the rest of us!!!
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Well because off this thread I have just renewed my Platinum ST over the phone....job done!

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Thanks for the update, I think I'll put my fit up and relax now!
                            You need to watch that , but i know how you feel, after reading some of these threads,...i throw a fit

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Does it really need another poster starting another thread to tell us nothing more than what we already know - why not just put your random speculative thoughts in the other thread with the rest of us!!!
                              I was about to say the same.

All speculation and info is welcome. But do we really need 147 threads on one subject? It happens every bloody time!

Comment

• Well think we may hear more news early next week

Comment

Working...
                                X