New rumour for takeover!!! /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete, said he knew for a fact that Amit isn't coming back,

there is no way in my eyes that Amit is going to share take over plans with Pete, especially as how he has constantly said over recent weeks how we owe it all to Bernie and how the Mittals never really done that much

Comment

Rich i think your post is a bit stupid mate - don't you think City could have signed a better defender than Lescott?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Yeah richer than city but Boothroyd is the man.
        Pate says NW has spoken to him last week and his agent says he is meeting with him this week ?

qblockpete qblockpete
        Its up to Jay Bothroyd now. One of the two Warnock spoked to personally. Worried about interest from Everton and couple of other Prem Clubs
        17 Jun

Comment

The lack of signings and news from the club would make sense if this is true. Is it? Who knows. Walkonby, please step up to the plate and confirm the news that we have all been waiting for

Comment

I Heard on Saturday that the Mittials were going back to the table with a new investor from a very reliable source but no deal has been agreed just talks to start with

Comment

Weare, agree mate, we need to move on from this.

Comment

SAying that... Why are we 1500/1 to win the league, about half way down with the likes of Newcastle etc, and Swansea, Norwich are 5000/1.... Maybe they are covering their ar ses at sky bet...

Comment

I doubt you can put a firm date on this completing (if it completes atall) but there does seem to be something in this. Too many people have said the same thing....bit like that Adel rumour last summer.

Comment

The way I look at it is I would put money on them taken over I wouldnt put money on them not to take it over, nobody knows what's going on their heads.
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

If this is a w/u why post it on vital, not the largest traffic site is it.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Lakshmi Mittal buys $Billion companies and no one knows about it until it has to be made public, its the way he does things, so why would it be different at W12.

Comment

Something is going on, I don't know at what stage these talks are at but something is happening.

Ecclestone has been very hands on of late and this seems to have stopped totally

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                            Something is going on, I don't know at what stage these talks are at but something is happening.

Ecclestone has been very hands on of late and this seems to have stopped totally
                            They are not spending money for a reason and I think the reason is whatever they spend, it would be dead money they wont get back, also, if someone is coming in, they would request that nothing is agreed that would leave them with a financial liability going forward, which a players contract would.

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post

Is this a guess or from a source?

Comment

The ITK crew on Friday..

"Ive been quiet as I knew what was going on but couldnt say anything"

Comment

Working...
                                X