FFS it's nearly July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFS it's nearly July

How funny is that... I typed my title in for this post and it brought up all my previous title posts, and this one was in there already from last year...
    CLassic

So its nearly July and

1) No signings and not looking like getting any
    2) No walk up prices
    3) No idea who's going to own us
    4) Fans p issed off
    5) Over priced tickets
    6) Awful atmosphere

Great pre season hey

I cant wait for FFS its August!!

dont panic,still the Jan window 2015.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

FFS its only footalll...

Comment

Read a list of notable transfers thus far in one of papers over the weekend. Across the whole league I don't think there were much more than half-a-dozen mentioned - bulk of teams have done no major business yet.
        I don't like doing business in the tabloids either - I'm content for club to quietly go about things (which I'm sure they are) and players will come in over coming weeks; there's zero point in trumpetting it left, right and centre is there?

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
          Read a list of notable transfers thus far in one of papers over the weekend. Across the whole league I don't think there were much more than half-a-dozen mentioned - bulk of teams have done no major business yet.
          I don't like doing business in the tabloids either - I'm content for club to quietly go about things (which I'm sure they are) and players will come in over coming weeks; there's zero point in trumpetting it left, right and centre is there?
          You are right about very few notable transfers taking place, still a bit early for that for established Premier League clubs.

And you are right, to some extent, about the club going it about it quietly. So quietly, in fact, that no one can actually hear them.

I am glad you are sure that players will come in over the coming weeks; unfortunately, one key person who isn't so sure happens to be Neil Warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of the Swakeley View Post
            You are right about very few notable transfers taking place, still a bit early for that for established Premier League clubs.

And you are right, to some extent, about the club going it about it quietly. So quietly, in fact, that no one can actually hear them.

I am glad you are sure that players will come in over the coming weeks; unfortunately, one key person who isn't so sure happens to be Neil Warnock.
            Where is Neil quoted as saying this?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Where is Neil quoted as saying this?
              He is not quoted anywhere but I know this to be a FACT (well it was 10 days ago).

Comment

How do you know this for a fact? Not being rude, just trying to work out how much credence to give to it.

Comment

Im past caring now,what will be will be. Most people have alot more pressing things to worry about.

Comment

True. I have. Think my wife's in the mood. That hasnt happened since the Coronation.

Comment

We've still got till end August/then we can still loan/things change BLA BLA BLA Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Working...
                      X