No announcement yet.

Taarabt happy at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wouldn't get on at Arsenal anyway they like to pass the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Well if the club don't get a fee they feel is enough (imo no less than £12m) then he has to stay. Simple.

Its not the Adel Taarabt show & the sooner he realises that the better.
      According to one report he has a £10m release clause - no idea if true.

Comment

So the reports that we turned down a £10.6m bid from Juventus or Lazio last week was more shiite then.

Comment

Your right stanistheman. They probably don't see us as much of a rival right now. But a lot of the local R's supporters hate the Chel**** still, every game were cursing them. I dont think Chelsea ever sing a song about us. It's been 15 years since we left the PL after all. However, them and Fulham are our closest neighbors and hopefully we can rekindle that rivalry this year, because its always good banter

Comment

Hold on a sec, Adel claims that he has had contact from both Arsenal and Chelsea, if so either we have accepted a bid or they have approached the player illegally, hmmm!

Comment

It happens all the time in football. But I dont believe they've made contact with him. Maybe it was just his mate Chamakh asking him not an actual official approach by some one at Arsenal. Im sure his agent is advising him to say all this. He's badly advised like most footballers

Comment

It may well happen all the time but usually you don't get players admitting it. We should call his bluff and report both to the FA for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  The problem with selling him for £10m is we only see £6m of it which IMO isn't enough.
                  Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Top 8,with the likes of Clarke!,Hulse,Hall and Angymang I'd say we have a great chance
                    Bloody hell !!! With that group of players we won't make 8th more like..... Champions !!!!!!!!
                    Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

He says that Arsenal & Chelsea have been in touch.with who? his agent or himself if they have not contacted the club, that constitutes an illegal approach which under Prem rules is not allowed why a player is under contract which he is. also Chelsea are on a warning regards illegal approaches lets take them to the cleaners and report them.Big fine or embargo would do

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        He says that Arsenal & Chelsea have been in touch.with who? his agent or himself if they have not contacted the club, that constitutes an illegal approach which under Prem rules is not allowed why a player is under contract which he is. also Chelsea are on a warning regards illegal approaches lets take them to the cleaners and report them.Big fine or embargo would do
                        RELEGATION !!!!
                        Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
                          RELEGATION !!!!
                          Calm down son.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                            I dont think Chelsea ever sing a song about us.
                            You'd be hard pressed to hear the "Jeremys", and the, "Jemimas", sing a song about anyone, these days.
                            'Tis not the same Chelshyte we left behind 15 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                            X