Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt happy at QPR

But Chelsea and Arsenal have made contact

"When I talked with the coach, he told me the club would aim to be in the top eight."

Comment

Verbal diorreah

Comment

I cant be the only 1 that, talent aside, think hes an arrogant little tw*t and the more newspaper reports I here of him the more im happy to let him go? If we keep him it'll only be the same all through the season: every other week in some 2 bob Moroccan paper he'll be saying hwo he wants to go Real Madrid etc etc etc.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Top 8,with the likes of Clarke!,Hulse,Hall and Angymang I'd say we have a great chance

Comment

Said the same on the other Taarabt thread Matty.

He's just a ##### plain & simple.

Comment

Talent aside, he couldn't be more disrspectful to the club and fans if he tried.

He's obviously desperate for a move, probably list himself on Ebay next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Said the same on the other Taarabt thread Matty.

He's just a ##### plain & simple.
                yea i was going to copy and paste it over but i couldnt remember what thread it was on lol

Comment

QPR's Moroccan midfielder Adel Taarabt claims both Chelsea and Arsenal have been in contact over a potential summer transfer.
                  Full story: L'Equipe (French language)

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                    Talent aside, he couldn't be more disrspectful to the club and fans if he tried.

He's obviously desperate for a move, probably list himself on Ebay next week.

Hilarious too that he thinks a move to Arsenal would hinge on them selling Fabregas. He'd be lucky to make the bench yet he thinks he will be their star player. I know its frustrating but I think the way to handle this - as Warno surely will - is take a deep breath and ignore it. Last season it was all about how some Spanish giant or other was going to buy him. Let him talk away and see him next season.

Comment

Top 8!!?? Are we lining up a move for Messi or something

Comment

Makes me laugh hearing the reports that these clubs are linked to him, quoted by the man himself Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester Utd yet at the end of the storu on SSN he claims 'he's happy to stay on at QPR'

Basically after whoring myself to everyone if no one wants to take me I'll just have to stay on then.

Bell end

Comment

He's just playing the same game that other players have played. Testing the water, he clearly wants to go , if the right team/teams come in for him. They play out there ambitions in the media.

Comment

Other players may drop hints they don't mention every major club in the country as potential suitors!

He's a disrespectful idiot. Yes I'd like him to stay but he needs to be taught how & when to say certain things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Makes me laugh hearing the reports that these clubs are linked to him, quoted by the man himself Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester Utd yet at the end of the storu on SSN he claims 'he's happy to stay on at QPR'

Basically after whoring myself to everyone if no one wants to take me I'll just have to stay on then.

Bell end

Comment

Working...
                              X