No announcement yet.

LSA Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is talk of alternate design scarf and shirt(s) ....

Comment

I'm no celtic fan, but the green and white scarves could be an idea?

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
        I'm no celtic fan, but the green and white scarves could be an idea?
        Go with the original colours - Cambridge and Oxford Blues (Wycombe style)...

Works and gives any media a historical focal point.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Go with the original colours - Cambridge and Oxford Blues (Wycombe style)...

Works and gives any media a historical focal point.
          I like it. Not sure I could actually bring myself to do a Celtic scarf so glad to hear we had an even earlier one than the green and white hoops!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Totally agree mate. Anyone who starts on a jap tourist who's come to watch a game is a liberty taker.
            Japs are a bad example as grandad jfish was tortured by the cnunts....

If one sits there celebrating chelsea's 7th goal then they are getting it....!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              Japs are a bad example as grandad jfish was tortured by the cnunts....

If one sits there celebrating chelsea's 7th goal then they are getting it....!!

Make you right mate. Quick back hander on my way to the exit won't kill em

Comment

i still wear my 'money can't buy you love' t shirt from a few years back and smile at the irony.

above was posted on dotorg, cant remember the shirt myself but sums it up well - a few thousand T shirts with that message would look good

Comment

alternative colours is deffo something that can get your point across

Comment

we need to demonstrate before games , no one enter until 5 mins after K.O like i saw the lazio fans do when i was in italy

Comment

i would not want or propose green/white it immediately creates the "sectarian" divide debate , whether or not our old colours.

maybe just go red/black or as suggested the 2 shades of blue??

i like some of the italian ideas..leaving seats.terraces during game, whatever the score if unhappy
                      laying siege to ground/training ground !! lol...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                        i would not want or propose green/white it immediately creates the "sectarian" divide debate , whether or not our old colours.

maybe just go red/black or as suggested the 2 shades of blue??

i like some of the italian ideas..leaving seats.terraces during game, whatever the score if unhappy
                        laying siege to ground/training ground !! lol...
                        As long as its not closed for not paying the bill

Comment

Working...
                        X