• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future england national side.

As many bottlers as we have now.

Woeful.
    Your mum would love me...

Pish poor I'm afraid.

Phil Jones and to a lesser extent Smalling the only good players on the night.

Hendersen £16m?? I'd rather have Faurlin.

Comment

shambolic sums it up benny,to not hold onto the 1 goal lead then lose ffs.
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

lansbury wouldnt grace the rymans
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I really rate that Smalling. I just don't see England ever achieving anything edging towards pride in my lifetime.

Comment

the problem can be seen by any parent who has kids playing in junior league football,, the scouts for the last 15 years do not look for the talented players they look for the biggest strongest quickest kids and then hope to teach them to play, they ignore all the good small inteligent players who know how to play. look at our premier leage we go out and buy the small players like modric and fabregas but we ignore bringing them through. i always wonder whether half the barcelona team and esp players like xavi and iniesta would have made it through the uk scouting system cos of their size regardless of their ability to pass. my prersonal belief would be that they dont. easnt aware of this till recently bt apparantly when coming through the youth team that xaavi and iniesta played in lost most of their games bt it wasnt about the winning but the ability to pass a ball in a certain way. the england tteam will be fkd for the forseeable future cos we just dont get it

Comment

Pathetic bunch of sportsmen.

Comment

All been overpaid since they were 16, all mentally weak and thanks to the bloody foreign not letting our english players play in a national tournament, disgrace
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  As many bottlers as we have now.

Woeful.
                  Load of shite, its lucky i have turned into a #### and only like baseball and basketball.

Lets go Rays....

Comment

Haha, you'll be wearing f4nny packs and telling everyone to have a nice day next.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                      the problem can be seen by any parent who has kids playing in junior league football,, the scouts for the last 15 years do not look for the talented players they look for the biggest strongest quickest kids and then hope to teach them to play, they ignore all the good small inteligent players who know how to play. look at our premier leage we go out and buy the small players like modric and fabregas but we ignore bringing them through. i always wonder whether half the barcelona team and esp players like xavi and iniesta would have made it through the uk scouting system cos of their size regardless of their ability to pass. my prersonal belief would be that they dont. easnt aware of this till recently bt apparantly when coming through the youth team that xaavi and iniesta played in lost most of their games bt it wasnt about the winning but the ability to pass a ball in a certain way. the england tteam will be fkd for the forseeable future cos we just dont get it

and the scouts admit the above too.....

We got a long long time to wait before we win anything.

Comment

I listened to the FA clowns talking about what they want to do to make things better on talk sport the other day and they are clueless. As a country, we are ****ed for at least another generation.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          I listened to the FA clowns talking about what they want to do to make things better on talk sport the other day and they are clueless. As a country, we are ****ed for at least another generation.
                          and they rinse every penny out grassroots football with Petty fines and ridiculous standards for fencing, refs changing facilities etc....

I hate them

On another note can Rory balls the US Open up from this position.?
                          Last edited by jfish; 19-06-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

It just shows the problem with british football that that players with little technical ability and terribble movement and spacial awareness are invoved in transfers of 16 and 20M already this summer, Jones, smalling, Henderson like robots or Woodentops if you are old enough to remember

really really very poor and these people are demanding of upwards 40k per week, I really hope we never end up paying that sort of money for players as bad as that

Kyle walker and dean sturridge the oly 2 who i thought were even halfway decent although both way off their recent premiership form
                            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                              It just shows the problem with british football that that players with little technical ability and terribble movement and spacial awareness are invoved in transfers of 16 and 20M already this summer, Jones, smalling, Henderson like robots or Woodentops if you are old enough to remember

really really very poor and these people are demanding of upwards 40k per week, I really hope we never end up paying that sort of money for players as bad as that

Kyle walker and dean sturridge the oly 2 who i thought were even halfway decent although both way off their recent premiership form
                              He must of had a hard paper round, i thought he retierd years ago
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X