Taarabt in QPR exit hint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt in QPR exit hint

Adel Taarabt has hinted he could leave QPR and has welcomed links with a move to Newcastle.

More...

Looks like we gonna have to get as much money for him as possible then.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Don't want him to leave for a premiership club, because I don't want to see him nutmegging ramage at LR next season.

Comment

If the price is right, let him go to Newcastle.
        The reaction to spitting his dummy out against Hull will be nothing to the stick he will get from 50,000 Geordies, if he stroops around St Jame's Park.

I still think this is out of context, tomorrow will be an apology, like his spat at Morocco.

Comment

It is a quote from the mail ?
          I wouldn't expect Adel to sign a 4 year deal on the same terms he was on in the Championship either .

Comment

Newcastle ?
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Alas they are...

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Newcastle ?
              A MUCH bigger club than us... who could blame him thinking about playing in front on 50K plus and on much better dough than we could offer...

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                A MUCH bigger club than us... who could blame him thinking about playing in front on 50K plus and on much better dough than we could offer...
                Should get along great with Joey Barton. He would do well to avoid him if he's got a cigar on.

Comment

The problem we have is that IF we sold him you can bet your life the owners wouldnt give Warnock all that money to strengthen the squad. Taraabt is the one player we have that, in my opinion, can make things happen, even against the big sides. With him i fancy us to hold our own in the prem, without him we are in deep schtuck. Im sorry but players like Smith, Mackie, Ephraim and even Routledge will put in a shift and do their defensive jobs but Taraabt can do something in a split second to change a game.

Comment

Remember Savage put him in place at pride park and at Loftus Road, Good player but sick of his **** poor attitude. Get as much money for him i say and do one you greedy git. Because he wont stand out in the Premiership as he did in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                      Remember Savage put him in place at pride park and at Loftus Road, Good player but sick of his **** poor attitude. Get as much money for him i say and do one you greedy git. Because he wont stand out in the Premiership as he did in the Championship.
                      Yes but then i saw him absolutely destroy loads of teams last season. The Savage thing in a way i slightly blame Warnock for that because he should of changed tactics and moved Taraabt out wide. If Savage had followed him Derby would of had to change their formation.
                      All im saying is Taraabt is our one technically gifted player who could be the difference in the old '6 pointers' next season, thats the reason i dont want him going, but if he wants out then we cant do too much about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X