The other side of Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other side of Taarabt

I've seen people say that Taarabt is disrespectful to fans, he is just using us and he couldn't give a toss about the club and judging him because of various strops he's had for us + morrocco. However, this is wrong IMO. He DOES care about us. Some say he is this and that but I think he is misunderstood and a genuinely nice guy.

I know its old but its directly from him: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...eil-warnock-me

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
    I've seen people say that Taarabt is disrespectful to fans, he is just using us and he couldn't give a toss about the club and judging him because of various strops he's had for us + morrocco. However, this is wrong IMO. He DOES care about us. Some say he is this and that but I think he is misunderstood and a genuinely nice guy.

I know its old but its directly from him: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...eil-warnock-me
    Doesnīt matter. I donīt care about him either. Just wanīt him to do well for my club. He cares about himself and the club is his ticket to the big stage. I care about the club and he is the ticket to the big stage. Win-win and no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
      Doesnīt matter. I donīt care about him either. Just wanīt him to do well for my club. He cares about himself and the club is his ticket to the big stage. I care about the club and he is the ticket to the big stage. Win-win and no one cares.
      You don't care about our captain?
      Did you care about Gerry Francis?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
        You don't care about our captain?
        Did you care about Gerry Francis?
        I care about the club. I like certain players but I donīt care for them.

Comment

I care about the club. I like certain players but I donīt care for them.
          you don't care for a player who was responsible for 41 goals last season? Good for you. Wake me up when you're excited about being alive, swede.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
            you don't care for a player who was responsible for 41 goals last season? Good for you. Wake me up when you're excited about being alive, swede.
            Your logical reasoning is excellent.

Comment

Spot on.

Comment

I care about him even if he leaves us tomorrow. Occassionaly once in even a decade a player arrives and turns a club around. Adel did this to us this time, for 15 yrs we languished in the lower leagues, not a sniff of the promised land. People laughed at us, but they're not laughing any more - we are premier league and no one can take that away. Last season we could have drawn so many games if it wasn't for him and we would have been stuck in that toilet league. He's brought pride and swagger back to W12 even during a season when fans questioned him. I care about him and wish him no ill thoughts, simply all the best. I think of him in very similar terms to sir Les, just pride.
                I would love him to stay but clubs like ours should tip our hat to players of his ilk.
                Like a summer romance, you'll never forget but you know it can never last forever.

Comment

"You don't care about our captain?
                  "Did you care about Gerry Francis"

Gerry Francis, an absolute legend whoo pissed bled and shat blue and white hoops for QPR
                  Adel Tarabt, genuine talent but his ego far exceeds his talent and has the temprement of a 6 year old child

No comparison
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                    Gerry Francis, an absolute legend whoo pissed bled and shat blue and white hoops

Blimey no wonder he spent so much time on the treatment table

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post

I think you spoke too soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X