Just 1 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
    Gianni will be gaffer with John, Steve, Rebecca, Joe etc doing their normal things reporting in innit. Ishan never did much when he was about. Pretty much business as usual I'd say.

Plus we do have a team of finally trained badgers that report straight to bernie..they dont speak much they just "do".

Its them that built the new tv gantry. Premier League letter came thru about the gantry, gianni opened it and thought "ok, where do i start with this" Before he could put the letter down a badger appeared from a cupboard..wandered over, picked up the letter and just said "BADGER".

Next thing, looking out onto the pitch there's a hundred badgers in hard hats taking measurements and the like.

Everyone just lets them get on with it - no one even knows any of their names
    i always think in cartoon as i read things which made that quite a good read.nice one
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
      There must be some pretty important decisions to make now re transfers --who is actually authorised to make those sorts of decisions? FB and BE cannot serve two masters -- either F1, or here for us at what is a pretty important time (and one which could be defining for our survival next season).
      Impossible to run a football club efficiently when the ones who wield the sword are too busy wielding it at their dinky cars.
      With all due respect I think you completely fail to understand just what a piddly business QPR is to Bernie relative to Formula 1. Probably everyone on here - Shania aside - is massively more interested in football that identical cars speeding round the same track over and over, but it was through cars that Bernie made several billion pounds. QPR by contrast is a total sideline, a bit of a hobby, an ego trip, money down the back of a sofa, whatever you want to call it. If his F1 schedule allows him to come over and talk about signing some player from Blackpool or Cardiff he has almost certainly never heard of, he will; if not, he won't. Hence Warno's difficulty in getting hold of him and Flav and getting them to focus. I don't like the situation but its probably a lot more common in football that you think - and we are just going to have to get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
        I know this sounds stupid but who ist actually running our club? Bernie and Flav are busy with all the F1 stuff so is it GP who is doing everything?
        I'd rather know what the ambitions are for the club.

Comment

Working...
        X