Just hope (re fixtures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just hope (re fixtures)

We have a few points in the bank by the time we play Liverpool on 17march have a very difficult run in arsenal ,man united , Chelsea . Spurs and man city with a couple of nicer ones in between but a very tough end to the season

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    We have a few points in the bank by the time we play Liverpool on 17march have a very difficult run in arsenal ,man united , Chelsea . Spurs and man city with a couple of nicer ones in between but a very tough end to the season
    Agreed, but in a way it may be good to play the big teams then when they will be in the latter stages of the Champions league and rest better players for our fixture... here's hoping anyway.

Comment

That run in rather scares me! I just hope we're on about 40 points by the end of March!
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

It wasn't til I got to October fixtures that I thought about droppoing the odd point. We'll be top for all of August and most of September too. Everyone will be waiting for a big "pop" that won't actually ever arrive. As for that run-in - we'll be vying for Champions League places with them so games will be really spicey!

Comment

Working...
        X