A positive thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A positive thread!

After hearing NW's interview today and a couple of other "Rumours". Got a sneaky feeling that our supposed targets/new signings, might be a bit more than we are all expecting. I dont post on here often, but i read every post on a daily basis. Just a sneaky feeling that NW and whatever BOARD we end up with may aim a bit higher than our expectations!!

Originally posted by swivvler View Post
    After hearing NW's interview today and a couple of other "Rumours". Got a sneaky feeling that our supposed targets/new signings, might be a bit more than we are all expecting. I dont post on here often, but i read every post on a daily basis. Just a sneaky feeling that NW and whatever BOARD we end up with may aim a bit higher than our expectations!!
    ££££ signings AINT an issue

££££££ weekly wage is

end of story

expect the prem equiv JUST of Derry etc.

A player on £60 a week on a free increases everyones wages 6 fold (or what they'll demand)

tis all about balance

Comment

Weve missed out on some of the best championship players, i dont think NW will go down the "good championship player" road now were in the prem. Too risky, need proven top level signings!

I reckon we must have reduced the weekly wage bill quite considerably by getting rid of the deadwood!

Now to spend it on someone worthwhile!

Comment

Unfortunately, Neil is being forced to go down the route that Scott describes; not that it's done him much good thus far. But we live in hope (ish).

Comment

i think a load of Prem Directors are cracking down on wages. I think 20 k a week is what they are aiming for, wages are out of control and it needs a united stand to bring them back into line. i mean how can YAYA Toure be on 200k a week its obscene

Comment

Working...
          X