No announcement yet.

The gulf in class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bolton at the moment have a big advantage over us because they have a team of weathered prem players , neil warnock woukl give his right arm to have a squad as good as theirs! that said if we add some good quality players to our squad ill be pretty pissed off if we dont get something against them at home! it all remains to be seen what our team is come kick off time!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

It will be like the year we went up with Olly and does anyone remember we played Rotherham at home 1st game..
      I thought it would be an easy game, little old rotherham at home... They had been in CCC for a couple of years .
      Anyway we played them and if i remember rightly just about managed a draw.

Bolton will be one of the toughest games we could have got, make no mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        i admire clint for what he helped us achieve last season but hate to see him become a boo boys target.....which mr orr will be nailed on to be!!

The Clint Hill comment was more than a bit ironic I have to say,lol. I cant see how he will hold a regular place in the team next season, really.
        Like Peter Ramage he has featured as a CB but hopefully Warno will buy a few new faces in that position also come August/ September.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by PaulParkersNo1Fan View Post
          Clint Hill & Peter Ramage................Bolton will be running scared!!!

You bet!! LOL!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
            not much, I am very interested in how Villa turn out.
            Blackburn, stoke, wolves, everton all wish they had a guy like adel..
            me thinks there are points to be had, add norwich and swans of course, I'd say after spurs at six , everyone can be taken, I look at the championship and there are 7 very solid teams there, I mean , even though west brom are good, they are not a guranteed 3 point loss. I just hope Paddy brings his gloves: EDIT Bolton and wigan too,
            Isnt at least N´zogbia on his way to a bigger club.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Villa will go down.
              i'll offer you a billion to one that they won't go down. in fact, i'd be very surprised if they don't finish in the top 10 next season.
              RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Bolton are a good side under Coyle. A footballing side now.

At home, first game, new league, IF we sign some players, I would be dissapointed if we lost the game. If it was at the Reebok, I would take a draw!!.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Pressure also on Bolton to get a result given the fact theyve got Man Utd,Liverpool,Man City and Arsenal all in the first 6 games.

Comment

Working...
                  X