The gulf in class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gulf in class

I'd argue that the likes of Forest, Leeds, Norwich and Cardiff gave us our toughest matches last season but just how much of a gulf in class is there between those teams and say Bolton?

none,Bolton are as shat as we are.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I dont think theres alot between the promoted sides and Wigan,Bolton,Blackburn,Wolves.
      So does that make the BW game a must win?

Comment

id have to say in all honesty when all is said and done bolton a lot better than those and us at this moment in time.....they have kevin davis/johan elamander/ the boy holden n muoamba.....we have hh/aggymang n ramage n connolly
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          id have to say in all honesty when all is said and done bolton a lot better than those and us at this moment in time.....they have kevin davis/johan elamander/ the boy holden n muoamba.....we have hh/aggymang n ramage n connolly
          Off to Galatasaray!

Clint Hill will scare the heck of the rest of them.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Off to Galatasaray!

i admire clint for what he helped us achieve last season but hate to see him become a boo boys target.....which mr orr will be nailed on to be!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Off to Galatasaray!

Clint Hill & Peter Ramage................Bolton will be running scared!!!
              WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Comment

not much, I am very interested in how Villa turn out.
                Blackburn, stoke, wolves, everton all wish they had a guy like adel..
                me thinks there are points to be had, add norwich and swans of course, I'd say after spurs at six , everyone can be taken, I look at the championship and there are 7 very solid teams there, I mean , even though west brom are good, they are not a guranteed 3 point loss. I just hope Paddy brings his gloves: EDIT Bolton and wigan too,
                Last edited by waterbuffalo; 17-06-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I think Newcastle will struggle

Comment

Bolton are an established quality Premier League side pushing for European Football and are a top 10 side.

Makes me laugh people hear the name Bolton and think we will roll them over. Some people have already but 3 points in the bag!

If our 11 plays them now we will get tonked! Negative but realistic.

Comment

Villa will go down.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                        Bolton are an established quality Premier League side pushing for European Football and are a top 10 side.

Makes me laugh people hear the name Bolton and think we will roll them over. Some people have already but 3 points in the bag!

If our 11 plays them now we will get tonked! Negative but realistic.
                        owen coyle might have have the second year blues, it's not like big sam is in charge, and yes to newcastle too, alan pardew doesn't strike any fear, truth be told. Warnock is a canny old bugger, I'd take him over a bunch of prem managers.

Comment

bolton, wigan, newcastle, blackburn going by transfer rumours are going to struggle. it obv depends who they bring in. add wolves, norwich, swansea into that mix along with us.

we will fair okay if those first 4 teams dont strengthen. each of them will lose KEY players.
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Bolton havent pushed for Europe since Ham Salad Rice was in charge.If we cant look at this as winnable then we might aswell not bother turning up in the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                              I'd argue that the likes of Forest, Leeds, Norwich and Cardiff gave us our toughest matches last season but just how much of a gulf in class is there between those teams and say Bolton?
                              Think Bolton are about 25% better than them.

Comment

Working...
                              X